[Resolved] Can’t log in

DocBrown

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT, Audi SQ5
My Lucid app won’t load because I changed my Lucid password. When resetting the password it asks me to update my phone number, but when I click on that button it freezes. I have contacted customer care, but they said they don’t have access to the website or the app. Thankfully, I can still drive the car with the fob, but my phone has no access to any functions. I would not be able to get any updates.. On another note my Sirius beta decided to stop working last weekend and I haven’t been able to reload it despite many key card power cycles, deleting/restarting the beta, and Bobby resets. Not sure if anyone else has experienced the same issues? I keep an eye on the forums and haven’t seen anything yet.

Have you deleted the app and reinstalled it? Also reboot your phone.

My Lucid app won’t load because I changed my Lucid password. When resetting the password it asks me to update my phone number, but when I click on that button it freezes. I have contacted customer care, but they said they don’t have access to the website or the app. Thankfully, I can still drive the car with the fob, but my phone has no access to any functions. I would not be able to get any updates.. On another note my Sirius beta decided to stop working last weekend and I haven’t been able to reload it despite many key card power cycles, deleting/restarting the beta, and Bobby resets. Not sure if anyone else has experienced the same issues? I keep an eye on the forums and haven’t seen anything yet.
iPhone?

You can't just login to your account online on a computer to update your phone number? and then re-login?

You can't just login to your account online on a computer to update your phone number? and then re-login?
There’s the problem. The website won’t update my password, so I can’t log into the app without a working password. I’ve tried on an iPad and a iPhone for the website. Customer care said they would contact me today, but so far crickets…

My last drive the sound for everything stopped working so no music- Bluetooth or Spotify and not even a sound with the turn signals. Did a card reset at home and sound came back on. I have no idea if any of this is related??

Try another browser or another computer? I'm kind of confused as to if you actually reset your password since you say it freezes when entering your phone number. Try your old password?

Bobby reset has always fixed my Sirius XM issues.

The password reset goes through the Lucid website. It says that my password is updated and then when I try to login with the new password it asks me to update my phone number. When I hit the update button nothing happens it just stays on that screen. I’ve tried on a phone and my ipad with no success.
The old password is long gone. I’ve reset the password 4-5 times with the same issues. Customer care hasn’t been able to help yet so I still don’t have access to my phone app/mobile key.

I’ve tried the Bobby reset multiple times. I “power cycled” the car with the key card for 15 minutes and overnight and no change. I logged out and back into the beta multiple times, but It still says loading. I am in an area with poor cell coverage, but it has usually worked when I was on wifi at home. Now nothing.

The password reset goes through the Lucid website. It says that my password is updated and then when I try to login with the new password it asks me to update my phone number. When I hit the update button nothing happens it just stays on that screen. I’ve tried on a phone and my ipad with no success.
The old password is long gone. I’ve reset the password 4-5 times with the same issues. Customer care hasn’t been able to help yet so I still don’t have access to my phone app/mobile key.

Let me see if I am following the process...

So you are going to http://www.lucidmotors.com for the password reset and once the reset is completed you open the lucid app on your iPhone or iPad and attempt to log in at which point it asks you to update your phone number?

Or are you unable to log in on the Lucid Motors website and just stuck in the password reset loop?

If you are able to log into Lucidmotors.com if you go to the profile area you can update your phone number and address there.

That is a bummer on the Sirius XM issue. Twice I've had it say service unavailable which was only resolved with the bobby reset. Sounds like you have tried everything possible.

I started the password reset in the app on the phone. It then directs you to the Lucid website. When I changed the password it accepts it, but then asks me to update my phone number. Everything is checked (agree to terms) and when I hit the update button nothing happens. So I currently have no working lucid password, which makes it impossible to use the lucid app. I can’t get to the profile area without a password. When I input the new password in the Lucid app, it pulls up a warning on the bottom of the screen to contact Customer Care, which I did almost every day last week. They have apparently bumped it up the chain, but as of yet no communication or solution. The software people don’t work weekends, but I haven’t heard from anyone today.

I started the password reset in the app on the phone. It then directs you to the Lucid website. When I changed the password it accepts it, but then asks me to update my phone number. Everything is checked (agree to terms) and when I hit the update button nothing happens. So I currently have no working lucid password, which makes it impossible to use the lucid app. I can’t get to the profile area without a password. When I input the new password in the Lucid app, it pulls up a warning on the bottom of the screen to contact Customer Care, which I did almost every day last week. They have apparently bumped it up the chain, but as of yet no communication or solution. The software people don’t work weekends, but I haven’t heard from anyone today.
Ok I follow you now. I would suggest that you use the reset password link at Lucidmotors.com on a browser on a computer ( just click sign in and then forgot password) or It is likely that the update button has some sort of framework that is not supported in iOS or perhaps in conflict with some of your security settings on your devices.

I’ve reset the password using the website on my iPad and it‘s a no go too. Same update phone number issue. They recommended clearing cookies/cache which I did. They also recommended a private window - no success. I just tried logging in on my laptop and same issue. I think there is a glitch with the Lucid website? What astonishes me is that they can’t just issue me a temporary password to get me access to the account/app. Maybe it hasn’t arrived in the right person‘s lap just yet?

I’ve reset the password using the website on my iPad and it‘s a no go too. Same update phone number issue. They recommended clearing cookies/cache which I did. They also recommended a private window - no success. I just tried logging in on my laptop and same issue. I think there is a glitch with the Lucid website? What astonishes me is that they can’t just issue me a temporary password to get me access to the account/app. Maybe it hasn’t arrived in the right person‘s lap just yet?
I actually couldn't log in to my account for several days just prior to delivery of my vehicle. The website would display incorrect password even thought I knew the password was correct and when I tried to reset the password it would say there is no user with that email. Tech called me , took the info and never called back. I was trying to log-in from abroad and somehow that blocked me. When I got back to the US I couldn't log in on the iPad or iPhone that I had taken to London with me but I could Login on my laptop. I had to use a different device. Tech just went silent and I figured it out on my own. It was super annoying.

There is something going on with your account that is unusual I suspect.

Yep, so I’m in limbo, but I didn’t even have to leave the country. I haven’t seen anyone else report this issue, I guess I’m just special?? I just hope it’s resolved before the next update?

Yep, so I’m in limbo, but I didn’t even have to leave the country. I haven’t seen anyone else report this issue, I guess I’m just special?? I just hope it’s resolved before the next update?
I wonder if your password actually reset? You have to log into the car with your lucidmotor password so if you changed the password wouldn't it automatically log you out of the car? Just thinking out loud here....

I saw you mention that you can't update your car without the app but you can initiate updates on the main screen in the Air as well. That doesn't solve your log-in problem of course.

I would keep pushing if you don't hear back by tomorrow. I know thats incredibly frustrating as I went through similar. If you know anyone that you trust with your password you might see if they can log in to your account on their computer. Someone with a different internet service provider for example.

Hi, @DocBrown.

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, would you mind sending me your name and email address? I will ask our systems team to look into the matter.

Regards,
Marqie

Back