Release Version Megathread

If you mean 2.0.71 it literal was released this morning so you're up to date and got it fast.

There's a higher update that was being slowly rolled out but was put on hold because of unspecified issues but you're likely right on target
I received 2.0.71 today and looking forward to the "big" one coming.

I'm not sure what you mean by "leaked." Surely you don't mean that the software was leaked from within Lucid? I think you're referring to the fact that people received this software and posted about it. However, this is not a leak unless those people signed a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). And people who received it during the course of a normal (as far as they knew) update should not be considered leakers.

P.S. Just posted this to increase my post count – trying to catch up to you...
There is a small group of folks who were asked to test it before the wider fleet releases. There is no official NDA, but a “handshake” agreement to keep it quiet until the wider release.

One of those folks “leaked” it. I’m not suggesting it’s a legally actionable leak, nor am I suggesting that person is bad or whatever, but it meant that this forum blew up with tons of questions that nobody yet had answers to. As a result of a few things, they had to pause and adjust their rollout strategy, but then there were all sorts of questions and drama about *that*, not to mention people calling customer service asking for 2.1.2 which hadn’t rolled out yet.

In short:
1) if similar leaks keep happening, lucid may kill the program entirely, which would benefit exactly zero of us and hurt all of us

2) it makes it less likely for lucid to keep using us as testers for *longer* periods of time; that is, if we were able to give feedback for a week or two before, lucid may decide that 2 days is enough time since it’s gonna get leaked anyway, which ends up hurting everyone since we’d rather they fix any showstoppers before a wide release.

There was nothing wrong with 2.1.2, and it worked fine. There were a few minor bugs, but no showstoppers. In this case, it’s all good. But a different release could be different.

There is a small group of folks who were asked to test it before the wider fleet releases. There is no official NDA, but a “handshake” agreement to keep it quiet until the wider release.

One of those folks “leaked” it. I’m not suggesting it’s a legally actionable leak, nor am I suggesting that person is bad or whatever, but it meant that this forum blew up with tons of questions that nobody yet had answers to. As a result of a few things, they had to pause and adjust their rollout strategy, but then there were all sorts of questions and drama about *that*, not to mention people calling customer service asking for 2.1.2 which hadn’t rolled out yet.

In short:
1) if similar leaks keep happening, lucid may kill the program entirely, which would benefit exactly zero of us and hurt all of us

2) it makes it less likely for lucid to keep using us as testers for *longer* periods of time; that is, if we were able to give feedback for a week or two before, lucid may decide that 2 days is enough time since it’s gonna get leaked anyway, which ends up hurting everyone since we’d rather they fix any showstoppers before a wide release.

There was nothing wrong with 2.1.2, and it worked fine. There were a few minor bugs, but no showstoppers. In this case, it’s all good. But a different release could be different.
How do one get on the beta testing list !?

In short:

In every group, there’s always a blabbermouth.

Am I the last person still on 2.0.71? I'm noticing that the chatter about 2.1.3/7 and 2.1.10 is going down. Makes me wonder if everyone else as both of those now and my car is stuck behind for some reason.

Being patient is hard. :)

Am I the last person still on 2.0.71? I'm noticing that the chatter about 2.1.3/7 and 2.1.10 is going down. Makes me wonder if everyone else as both of those now and my car is stuck behind for some reason.

I'm still on 2.0.71, too, and normally get updates fairly early on. From what I've been reading here about issues, I'm in no particular hurry to update.

I'm still on 2.0.71, too, and normally get updates fairly early on. From what I've been reading here about issues, I'm in no particular hurry to update.
Remember, such issues are highly overrepresented on an Internet forum. I am currently on 2.1.10 with no issues.

I'm also on 2.0.71 but in no great hurry to get a "buggy" update.

I’m not in any hurry either. They can bypass my car for this particular software upgrade indefinitely, as far as I’m concerned.

Thanks all. Although I don't have as much trepidation and look forward to the new features, it helps to know I'm not alone.

I'm still treading water on 2.0.71... What surprises me is I was on the phone with CS a week ago getting guidance on some other issues when I asked whether the 2.1.x updates were still going out or whether they were on hold. My CS rep said he thought they were still being sent out and he offered to put a request in to SW to push an update to me. A week later and still no sign of any update after I was told something would be pushed to me. Makes me wonder if Lucid may be slowing down the 2.1.x updates because of new gremlins some owners are experiencing...

I'm still treading water on 2.0.71... What surprises me is I was on the phone with CS a week ago getting guidance on some other issues when I asked whether the 2.1.x updates were still going out or whether they were on hold. My CS rep said he thought they were still being sent out and he offered to put a request in to SW to push an update to me. A week later and still no sign of any update after I was told something would be pushed to me. Makes me wonder if Lucid may be slowing down the 2.1.x updates because of new gremlins some owners are experiencing...
I had customer service push the update to my car about 3 weeks ago. I'm still on 2.0.71.

I have not found the 2.1.10 update to be buggy at all, but rather it has many useful upgrades for trips.

I have not found the 2.1.10 update to be buggy at all, but rather it has many useful upgrades for trips.

The only "bug" I've encountered is the much worse HA performance - which isn't really a bug just the classic software situation where implementing a feature for one user set made things worse for another.

The only "bug" I've encountered is the much worse HA performance - which isn't really a bug just the classic software situation where implementing a feature for one user set made things worse for another.
I wish they’d made the “new” HA behavior an option for the driver.

Agree on the HA. It may be slightly better in 2.1.10 compared to 2.1.3, but I still find it unusable. It’s a shame because I found it to be a helpful feature before the 2.1.3/10 updates. That said, the ACC works well and is more important to me than lane centering. Further, the other updates in 2.1.10 are great in my view. So, overall, I have no regrets updating. As we have seen with Tesla, programming “self-driving” features is really hard. I’m sure there will be steps forward and back with such technology until the many nuances get sorted out.

Back