Referral requested!

Marc

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Hi Folks,
While I own a Tesla Model S Performance, I'm about to spring for a Lucid Air GT. Does anyone wish to help me with a referral? I understand the giver benefits as well as me. Thank you!
Marc

I hope that your purchase goes well. Let us know if you have any questions. The car is spectacular to drive so I am sure that you will enjoy it. If you do use my referral code or a code from one of our members, please tell us whose code you used and when you expect to get your Lucid Air.

Please use my referral code:

Or just K9WIJHB0

Hi Folks,
While I own a Tesla Model S Performance, I'm about to spring for a Lucid Air GT. Does anyone wish to help me with a referral? I understand the giver benefits as well as me. Thank you!
Marc
https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=I79OY1W7
Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate.

Had my GT for nearly 2 years now and still loving every drive. Enjoy your new ride!

I hope that your purchase goes well. Let us know if you have any questions. The car is spectacular to drive so I am sure that you will enjoy it. If you do use my referral code or a code from one of our members, please tell us whose code you used and when you expect to get your Lucid Air.

Please use my referral code:

Or just K9WIJHB0
Thank you so much! I will definitely give you a follow up. Things should move quickly. Best, Marc

https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=I79OY1W7
Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate.

Had my GT for nearly 2 years now and still loving every drive. Enjoy your new ride!
Wow! Quick and much appreciated response! I will be sure to give you a follow up. My time frame is short since the discounts won’t last long! Best, Marc

Hi Folks,
Marc
If you still need one, which you already are cover some folks have their referral code as part of their profile. In any case if you need one or anybody needs one here is my too: https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=E33F6OSQ

You're welcome to use mine!

Use my referral link (code: Q1BTN5Y3) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Michael Borohovski
Referral code: Q1BTN5Y3

What a wonderful group of people! I'm going tomorrow to check out the car and finalize arrangements. Thank you all - I wish I could have used everyone's code. (Then they might have had to pay me to take the car!) I am pleased to join your group.
Marc

What a wonderful group of people! I'm going tomorrow to check out the car and finalize arrangements. Thank you all - I wish I could have used everyone's code. (Then they might have had to pay me to take the car!) I am pleased to join your group.
Marc
Good luck. It is a great car and I am sure you will enjoy it..

Hi Folks,
Marc
Sure, I'm in WV, use the RIchmond VA service team when needed, close to Tysons Corner VA

I still don't understand this concept of people randomly posting their referral codes.

I would suggest you read the forum and pick a referral from the member profile of someone you like. Everyone has added their referral code to the profile.

You will love the car! Good luck

I still don't understand this concept of people randomly posting their referral codes.

I would suggest you read the forum and pick a referral from the member profile of someone you like. Everyone has added their referral code to the profile.

It reminds me of grade school when the teacher would ask a question and some kids would anxiously raise their hands calling out, "ME ME". :)

I think it's because quite a few referral requests are not from forum lurkers/members but new comers who may not know that I am the coolest mod and everyone should use my referral code.

I think it's because quite a few referral requests are not from forum lurkers/members but new comers who may not know that @borski is the coolest mod and everyone should use his referral code.
I fixed it for you

Hello Everyone,
I'm now an owner. Thank you all who offered a code! If Lucid had accepted them all for one car, they'd have paid me to take it from the showroom! The car exceeds my expectations (and I've been driving Tesla Model S (two sequentially) for 9 years!) I'm even more impressed with your responses and comments. Thank you again - all of you!
Marc

Back