Rear camera view obstruction

LucidNC

Verified Owner
Does everyone have a slight obstruction in the upper left corner of the rear camera view on the right Cockpit Panel ?

It's been there for as long as I can remember and it doesn't really cause an issue, but it just doesn't seem right. The camera quality is otherwise excellent and can't imagine that this is by design. I've taken a look and can't tell if the rubber gasket is somehow obstructing the camera.

Attachments

• IMG_5001.jpeg
    IMG_5001.jpeg
    292.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_5146.jpeg
    IMG_5146.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5147.jpeg
    IMG_5147.jpeg
    338.1 KB · Views: 111
Does everyone have a slight obstruction in the upper left corner of the rear camera view on the right Cockpit Panel ?

It's been there for as long as I can remember and it doesn't really cause an issue, but it just doesn't seem right. The camera quality is otherwise excellent and can't imagine that this is by design. I've taken a look and can't tell if the rubber gasket is somehow obstructing the camera.
This is normal; I had the same question originally too.

Yep, completely normal.

I Feel better .. Thanks

I got my car back yesterday from Lucid service. The rear camera does not come on when I put the car in reverse. The 360 view works fine. Any ideas on how to fix this? I've had the car, in total, for over 60-days on three different service appointments. I do not want to call and have to go through this again. Car was delivered end of June.

I got my car back yesterday from Lucid service. The rear camera does not come on when I put the car in reverse. The 360 view works fine. Any ideas on how to fix this? I've had the car, in total, for over 60-days on three different service appointments. I do not want to call and have to go through this again. Car was delivered end of June.
Have you tried a Bobby reset?

I just noticed this for the first time today.

In case it doesn't work, try a hard reset (=valet card reset).

The Bobby Reset didn't work for me -- (My post Here)

Back