Real world range touring 19 inch wheels

By far the best efficiency I've seen over this kind of mileage. Touring, glass roof, 19" with aero inserts, mostly state roads and towns with speeds from 30-75 (for the short highway stretches), temps in the mid to upper 70's, some good size hills, used AC the entire time, mostly on ACC.

Did I forget any needed details?

Attachments

• 20240626_133350.jpg
    20240626_133350.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 47
By far the best efficiency I've seen over this kind of mileage. Touring, glass roof, 19" with aero inserts, mostly state roads and towns with speeds from 30-75 (for the short highway stretches), temps in the mid to upper 70's, some good size hills, used AC the entire time, mostly on ACC.

Did I forget any needed details?
Nice - you were on smooth I would guess
Highest I got so far was 4.6

This was my screen yesterday. Trip A was the drive to work in rush hour, so I couldn't go as fast as I wanted to. But it was nice seeing the numbers.
1000008972.jpg

This was my screen yesterday. Trip A was the drive to work in rush hour, so I couldn't go as fast as I wanted to. But it was nice seeing the numbers. View attachment 21482

Looking at your 'since last charge' data, you only got 2.1 miles per kWh on the other 4.2 miles you drove. What the heck did you do? Launch your way over the traffic??? :)

Looking at your 'since last charge' data, you only got 2.1 miles per kWh on the other 4.2 miles you drove. What the heck did you do? Launch your way over the traffic??? :)
I *think* trip A and B only factor in when you are moving and since last charge factors in all used energy including when you are stopped. So, maybe, the difference is due to standstill traffic on the commute?

Can someone smarter than me confirm or refute this?

(Yeah, I know. That's pretty much everybody... Figured I'd say it before you did 😉)

I *think* trip A and B only factor in when you are moving and since last charge factors in all used energy including when you are stopped. So, maybe, the difference is due to standstill traffic on the commute?

(Yeah, I know. That's pretty much everybody... Figured I'd say it before you did 😉)
But, now that I think about it, I wish I had trip A reset before my workday today. I did spend some time sitting in the car working before and after my meetings that must have lowered the 'Since last charge' down to 4.8. Wonder what trip A would have been?

Yes, you are absolutely right. I was only funnin'! Also, when I charge, I often drop one kWh before I'm out of the parking lot.

Back