Rawlinson Highest paid CEO in industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
Just surprising it’s that amount in the industry
As stockholder, just kind of surprising he was top of the charts.

Last edited:
^^^
If you are not a stock holder,
Not a lucid owner,
Why are you here?
Stay in your lane

^^^
Yeah these dumb articles which focus mostly on a one time stock option exercised and obligated by a contract signed some time ago when share prices were higher always muddy the waters and the big picture. CEO compensation for most companies varies wildly from year to year, many times they might get a giant windfall one year while a company’s stock is in the toilet because the option was exercised before the stock tanked, as is the case here.

Compared to Mr. Musk's $23.5 billion compensation in 2021, $380 million is still a large sum, but seems to be in the ballpark.
I view it as a positive indication that Mr. Rawlinson still has the board's strong backing, implying the PIF's strong backing as well.

Let me be kind in my posting since I am making this too personal. I agree that the comps are just contracted RSUs that they don’t really control likely when the stock was higher in value. Let’s focus on 2024 to see if compensation is reduced for performance as needed. The whole Lucid company is evaluating All types of cost cutting I am sure S team comps will get re eval.

Not to turn this into anything personal, but haven't you done the exact same thing multiple times in the past?
I don't know the answer to this, but will say that we all make mistakes, and once realized we try to learn from them.

I don't know the answer to this, but will say that we all make mistakes, and once realized we try to learn from them.
For sure! After all, I can relate as I used to be one of the most undetailed posters here, and it got so bad that I had a mod approval limit on my posts. Self-improvement is the best part of the human brain. I was just pointing out that if you used to do it, shouldnt you have some empathy on people who do what you used to?

This post comments remind me of when the bucks lost the playoffs this year:

Lucid is not a failure, these are steps to success.
The CEO might have got paid high this year there are good years and some bad years. We will come back next year, build good habits, keep trying. Was it steps to failure?

This post comments remind me of when the bucks lost the playoffs this year:

Lucid is not a failure, these are steps to success.
The CEO might have got paid high this year there are good years and some bad years. We will come back next year, build good habits, keep trying. Was it steps to failure?

To give some context(specifically relating to the bucks), they won the entire finals in 2020 but this year, being the highest seed, they lost against the lowest seeded team in the 1st round.

To give some context(specifically relating to the bucks), they won the entire finals in 2020 but this year, being the highest seed, they lost against the lowest seeded team in the 1st round.
Yes true but my reason to mention it is Giannis tries to defend why bucks lost and he mentions a few times during his argument of steps of success vs being a failure that he “didn’t want to make it personal”

So divided a little deeper on this the 372M of the 379M is stock options and stock award gains so he was likely able to cash a little bit from when Lucid become SPAC to when it went public. Actual base salary is 575k. My crystal ball says Lucid stock won’t see as much a gain as in 2022 call it a hunch. So while 2022 looks like an Anomaly 2023 should likely be less than 1M in compensation unless stock options are higher.
IMG_0525.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back