Rawlinson Highest paid CEO in industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course Elon Musk has to butt in.....why can't he keep his mouth shut about Lucid and Rawlinson? Tesla fanboys on a roar on twitter as well. Rawlinson's compensation is well deserved for the job of establishiong a NEW auto company! Muskites will always attack Lucid.

And of course Elon Musk has to butt in.....why can't he keep his mouth shut about Lucid and Rawlinson? Tesla fanboys on a roar on twitter as well. Rawlinson's compensation is well deserved for the job of establishiong a NEW auto company! Muskites will always attack Lucid.

Standard staged timing. Just as Elon said media is unfair to Tesla and X platform, he himself can use his influence to manipulate timing of media pieces. Peter’s stock option exercise was old known. Why this junction resurface? Because Tesla is experience heat of Model S and Model X dropping ridiculous price to stoke demand and compete. Lots of loyal customers were isolated and felt cheated with high price drop. This is just a diversion from heat. He is going after RJ Scaringe too soon.

… gosh the ignore button feature 4 this forum is great for sone people like ….

I’ve bought the stock 3 times and sold it twice.
My current position is a loss…..
but I’m still long/ Bull on the stock.

The first 2 times I bought and sold Spac/LCID my profits would have nearly netted a free PURE ( if I so choose to go that route) so it’s been a solid ride. Again I was just taken by surprise that he sits atop the ceo industry salary throne. My TSLA stock portfolio let me retire 8 years early. Get over it some of these insecurities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back