Quick Regen button found on Pilot panel

jdbeachbum

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Touring, Jeep, RR
IMG_1105.jpeg

Sorry if this is old news but I didn’t realize that by holding down the smooth button for a couple seconds it accesses the regen choices. What other surprises might be in this darn car? 😆

If you go to your settings, and press the Air logo for 10 seconds your infotainment will reboot 😁

View attachment 14146
Sorry if this is old news but I didn’t realize that by holding down the smooth button for a couple seconds it accesses the regen choices. What other surprises might be in this darn car? 😆
Not just smooth, but all 3 drive modes work that way. That function has been present since day 1.

View attachment 14146
I noticed this yesterday in one of the Sapphire drive videos. I was like, is that Sapphire specific or what? 😂 😂

That is where I saw it on YouTube. Believe that was the head designer in passenger seat when driver asked what regen he was in.
That's precisely where I saw it yesterday. I was floored! 😂

View attachment 14146
This is why I encourage all drivers to read the FAQ at www.lucidupdates.com. There's a lot of little hints and tips in there to improve your driving experience.

Back