• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Quick Regen button found on Pilot panel

jdbeachbum

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Touring, Jeep, RR
IMG_1105.jpeg

Sorry if this is old news but I didn’t realize that by holding down the smooth button for a couple seconds it accesses the regen choices. What other surprises might be in this darn car? 😆

If you go to your settings, and press the Air logo for 10 seconds your infotainment will reboot 😁

View attachment 14146
Sorry if this is old news but I didn’t realize that by holding down the smooth button for a couple seconds it accesses the regen choices. What other surprises might be in this darn car? 😆
Not just smooth, but all 3 drive modes work that way. That function has been present since day 1.

View attachment 14146
I noticed this yesterday in one of the Sapphire drive videos. I was like, is that Sapphire specific or what? 😂 😂

That is where I saw it on YouTube. Believe that was the head designer in passenger seat when driver asked what regen he was in.
That's precisely where I saw it yesterday. I was floored! 😂

View attachment 14146
This is why I encourage all drivers to read the FAQ at www.lucidupdates.com. There's a lot of little hints and tips in there to improve your driving experience.

Back