Pure Standard Equipment

new interior samples sent out to studios sampling Pure vs Touring vs GT interior materials

Attachments

• 20221112_152502.jpg
    20221112_152502.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 161
  • 20221112_152505.jpg
    20221112_152505.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 157
  • 20221112_150835.jpg
    20221112_150835.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 167
  • 20221112_150831.jpg
    20221112_150831.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 170
Kind of confused by the samples. I guess its just showing what changes between the two? Obviously the Touring and Pure have carpet for example so I'm assuming that some of the things are the same like carbon oak and carpet. The fabric looks a little less lux than in the Grand Touring.

Today at Electrify Expo, I asked Lucid rep at demo car about the new exterior color of 11/15 reveal promo screenshot. He just smile and told me couldn’t tell me. Urrrrrggg…. Lucid loves suspense.

Production to start in a few weeks a.k.a in December according to the special event.

Check the website for the "new" for now exclusive Pure color.

Omg I love the Fathom Blue. It resembles the Kodo design concept that Derek Jenkins designed for Mazda before going to Lucid. I have that similar color on my 2014 Mazda6.

I'm also so glad they have a Mojave Purluxe interior with Alcantara headliner option. I was honestly researching shops to customize my headliner to Alcantara if cloth headliner was the only option for Pure

Omg I love the Fathom Blue. It resembles the Kodo design concept that Derek Jenkins designed for Mazda before going to Lucid. I have that similar color on my 2014 Mazda6.

I'm also so glad they have a Mojave Purluxe interior with Alcantara headliner option. I was honestly researching shops to customize my headliner to Alcantara if cloth headliner was the only option for Pure
The blue is fabulous. Almost glad I can’t get it on my Touring, because I’d be seriously torn now.

I liked the blue and I especially liked the look of the metal roof. It makes the whole car more sleek, IMHO.
The blue roof makes Pure look like my Honda Accord. I dig that look.

I called that "Cool Blue" Fathom Blue as exclusive to Pure last week slow pokes!! 😂 😂 😂

Configurator says “available Q1 2023” for every color but Fathom Blue. Late availability?

That would fit with the mentioned start time of next month for the Pure, so they're technically not wrong/lying.

Configurator says “available Q1 2023” for every color but Fathom Blue. Late availability?
Just spoke with my SA as I downgraded from Touring to Pure. He confirmed that the Fathom Blue will have the earliest delivery possibility, along with the other options such as DDPro, SSPro, and Mojave & Alcantara interior.

Other details include that the hardware in Touring and Pure are identical, just some software limitations. Also side thoughts - someone earlier posted in another forum about Pure's battery sizes varying from 16-18 modules. The reveal today said that the Touring and Pure AWD would have 18 module pack around 92kwh, and that's confirmed with the Pure AWD 410 mi (4.46 mi/kwh * 92 kwh) and Touring 425 mi (4.62 mi/kwh * 92kwh) EPA ratings.

That makes me think that they're really going to reduce the battery size of the Pure RWD from 18 modules down to 16 modules. Peter mentioned in the recent earnings call that he's proud that the Touring matched the 4.6 mi/kwh number, and is still striving for a '5 mi/kwh number for a Lucid Air'. The only one out is still the Pure RWD. With 16 modules that'd be roughly ~81 kwh and if they reach a 5 mi/kwh, that'd be 405 mi as advertised. Insane to think about but it is looking that way.

Original Battery Size Post - https://lucidowners.com/threads/battery-sizes-new-information-for-pure-awd-rwd.1549/
Note: KWH numbers are wrong in the post for 18 and 16 modules, a 16 module would have around 81.45kwh and 18 module has 91.63 kwh, giveth taketh.

Just spoke with my SA as I downgraded from Touring to Pure. He confirmed that the Fathom Blue will have the earliest delivery possibility, along with the other options such as DDPro, SSPro, and Mojave & Alcantara interior.
Did you ask about when Pure reservation holders will be invited to finalize the order? I was expecting them to open today given the event and production starting in 2 weeks. They may go slow compared to Touring due to the volume but at least they need to start to show progress.

016C74C2-DE5A-4228-A84C-909A175BAC0F.png

Does it look like the pure will not have a powered frunk? Can’t tell but those kinda look like regular struts :(

Back