PURE AWD owners....what are you paying (lease)?

MichaelW

Cars
LUCID Air Pure AWD
Curious as to what people are paying as Lucid had some great offers in Oct/Nov..... Now that new Pure AWD may not be avail in 2024, maybe there's some value in that!! :)

I'm a little confused as to what you're exactly asking? There are no Pure AWDs for 2024...so Are you asking how much the lease is for a leftover 2023 AWD Pure right now? If so you can look at the calculator on Lucid's website if you see anything in inventory

Or if you're asking what people were paying in October/November, then is it because you want to take over a lease? Why would you want to know this?

@momo3605 let me clarify. I have a 2023 PURE AWD and got a pretty good rate that I don't think they are doing anymore. I've been asked by a few people how much they could lease one out for, but I can't give them my price as the cost may be significantly higher with the rate increase. So, I'm just wondering what a typical lease payment is with minimal down (like $1000-2000).....

@momo3605 let me clarify. I have a 2023 PURE AWD and got a pretty good rate that I don't think they are doing anymore. I've been asked by a few people how much they could lease one out for, but I can't give them my price as the cost may be significantly higher with the rate increase. So, I'm just wondering what a typical lease payment is with minimal down (like $1000-2000).....

Choose one. Then click Payment Calculator at the details page and change the downpayment/credit rating, etc.

The prices quoted on the lucid site are not accurate as the programs and rates change all the time. The company themselves told me that when I bought my car.

The prices quoted on the lucid site are not accurate as the programs and rates change all the time. The company themselves told me that when I bought my car.

/shrug mine were within $20-30 of the price on the site. I think they just say that to legally protect themselves as the numbers they run will always be the most accurate.

Likewise, it's impossible to ask what people here may have for payments as some wrap sales tax into their payments and they all live in random places in the US and/or have varying levels of credit.

I leased a 2023 Pure in California. My first payment did not have added sales tax on the payment. All my prior leases in California collected sales tax. I called Lucid Financial and they had no idea what I was talking about. Has anyone else in California had the same experience? Can anyone please explain the discrepancy?

Curious as to what people are paying as Lucid had some great offers in Oct/Nov..... Now that new Pure AWD may not be avail in 2024, maybe there's some value in that!! :)
5000K down 36 months + taxes fees 953.00 per month

The deals have only gotten better it seems. lucid continues to drop prices to get rid of excess inventory. 👀

Back