Pretty in Zenith Red (Pics)

30% tint

2023-04-08 16.18.04.jpg
2023-04-08 16.17.34.jpg

Attachments

• F54nKU4OZmm7nLi4FTgbeU9DA47_AGHmmDk0Blsl2yzRDXRiSt6p1Dj5OtcLwXtM8dW-bLHjE-xF1upvj5qHGkRW2t8mCDYD.jpg
    F54nKU4OZmm7nLi4FTgbeU9DA47_AGHmmDk0Blsl2yzRDXRiSt6p1Dj5OtcLwXtM8dW-bLHjE-xF1upvj5qHGkRW2t8mCDYD.jpg
    642 KB · Views: 115
Range, ride, pothole damage, tire / rim replacement cost …

No criticism of those who prioritise looks and handling, but there’s no one size fits all solution.

Range, ride, pothole damage, tire / rim replacement cost …

No criticism of those who prioritise looks and handling, but there’s no one size fits all solution.
Other than those.
But in all seriousness, the ride is still exceptionally good, lucid should also cover the rim damage. Range is a issue, but still exceptional(and better handling vs range)

lucid should also cover the rim damage
Why? You decide to slide a curb or drive into a big pothole, that’s on you; very few (if any) manufacturers provide road hazard warranties on OE tires for free.

Why? You decide to slide a curb or drive into a big pothole, that’s on you; very few (if any) manufacturers provide road hazard warranties on OE tires for free.
Oh wait, I thought you were talking about accidental damage. If you scrape it by yourself, then nobody will cover it. But wouldnt the same be true for 19s?(they would be cheaper though)

Oh wait, I thought you were talking about accidental damage. If you scrape it by yourself, then nobody will cover it. But wouldnt the same be true for 19s?(they would be cheaper though)
19s have much thicker sidewalls, and are thus less prone to the *rim* being damaged when hitting a pothole or similar. Any larger rim / thinner sidewall tires will be much more prone to damage.

But they’re hella fun to drive.

What would you consider "accidental" damage? How is that even possible when you are the one driving? I'm confused

19s have much thicker sidewalls, and are thus less prone to the *rim* being damaged when hitting a pothole or similar. Any larger rim / thinner sidewall tires will be much more prone to damage.

But they’re hella fun to drive.
The 19s being fun to drive? I would assume you meant the 21s. 19s slide out (traction control fixes it) during launch control.

What would you consider "accidental" damage? How is that even possible when you are the one driving? I'm confused
For example, by accidental, I mean things that arent in your control. Such as if you were on a highway and hit a pothole, the damage goes beyond the sidewall and bends the rim.

For example, by accidental, I mean things that arent in your control. Such as if you were on a highway and hit a pothole, the damage goes beyond the sidewall and bends the rim.
That's still your fault not the manufacturers. It maybe out of your control, but you drove in the pothole.

That's still your fault not the manufacturers. It maybe out of your control, but you drove in the pothole.
Good point, I thought i remembered this happening to a forum dweller and lucid replaced it.

Got home 3 hours ago. Drove about 68 miles in pouring rain. The 21's w/summer tires handled like a boss! And yes, they look damn good too! 😁😁

Back