Pretty in Zenith Red (Pics)

The 19s being fun to drive? I would assume you meant the 21s. 19s slide out (traction control fixes it) during launch control.
Yes I meant the 21s. I have both. The 19s are much better for range. The 21s are more fun to drive.

Good point, I thought i remembered this happening to a forum dweller and lucid replaced it.
You can contact the city to try and get them to reimburse, but Lucid isn’t responsible for this.

I did have Lucid refinish my rims twice because auto park curbed them twice, but that was very early on and I have never used auto park on the 21s again. I would very much doubt that they’d refinish them for free today.

You can contact the city to try and get them to reimburse, but Lucid isn’t responsible for this.

I did have Lucid refinish my rims twice because auto park curbed them twice, but that was very early on and I have never used auto park on the 21s again. I would very much doubt that they’d refinish them for free today.
With scaling increases, service will go down(although lucid is still good)

With scaling increases, service will go down(although lucid is still good)
Right - because I was super early they were willing to make more concessions. I would not expect them to now, including for me.

Right - because I was super early they were willing to make more concessions. I would not expect them to now, including for me.
Seems like even though there are “less,” customers are still getting treated good!
I will cancel my order if Peter Rawlinson does not show up and autograph my face!!

Seems like even though there are “less,” customers are still getting treated good!
I will cancel my order if Peter Rawlinson does not show up and autograph my face!!
Fewer.

Anybody who doesnt go for aero blades... I have no idea why you wouldnt, they just look so damn GOOD!
I went for square 20s so I could rotate and to make it stand out a bit more. 20 is a good compromise between 19’inch which looks meh and 21s which look good but don’t have good longevity
IMG_8117.jpeg

I went for square 20s so I could rotate and to make it stand out a bit more. 20 is a good compromise between 19’inch which looks meh and 21s which look good but don’t have good longevity View attachment 13048
Oh dont get me wrong, I absolutely love your wheels! I was talking about between the stock options.

Back