PPF South King County

gtaker

Verified Owner
I'm looking for PPF installers in south King County, Renton, Kent, Federal Way

I‘ll check them out …also a STEK ppl installer in the south end

Yes - full wrap (Xpel) and ceramic.

I'm picking our car up day after tomorrow from being wrapped with Xpel Ultimate Fusion, their newest film that is infused with ceramic. I was unable to find any really useful independent reviews of it. Has anyone had experience with it?

Our previous Air was coated with OptiCoat Pro3 ceramic, but I decided to get its replacement wrapped -- my first time ever -- because Xpel claims automatic carwashes do not affect their wraps (or the warranties).

Anyone had any experience with this aspect as well?

I'm picking our car up day after tomorrow from being wrapped with Xpel Ultimate Fusion, their newest film that is infused with ceramic. I was unable to find any really useful independent reviews of it. Has anyone had experience with it?

Our previous Air was coated with OptiCoat Pro3 ceramic, but I decided to get its replacement wrapped -- my first time ever -- because Xpel claims automatic carwashes do not affect their wraps (or the warranties).

Paging @TotalDetailingPA

Hey @hmp10, I don’t have experience with Xpel and automatic car washes, but we have Stek on the Model S and it doesn’t seem to affect it at all.

We picked up our Air from Pista Film Solutions yesterday afternoon, and we were blown away with their superb craftsmanship. The Xpel installation was utterly seamless and invisible; they made the best choices for every surface and and edge. The car looks fabulous and we couldn’t be happier with their work - I can’t recommend them highly enough!

We picked up our Air from Pista Film Solutions yesterday afternoon, and we were blown away with their superb craftsmanship. The Xpel installation was utterly seamless and invisible; they made the best choices for every surface and and edge. The car looks fabulous and we couldn’t be happier with their work - I can’t recommend them highly enough!
If you don’t mind me asking, how was the pricing?

If you don’t mind me asking, how was the pricing?
Pricing was better than some others have reported - $7500 for full Xpel wrap and an add’l $1200 for full Ceramic. They even used the Xpel matte finish called “Stealth” on some of the satin finish elements of my Stealth trim for no extra charge. They did a phenomenal job.

I went with STEK DYNOshield Glossy PPF finish on the body and DYNOblack PPF High-Gloss Black on the roof
the guys at Prestige Auto Salon did an incredible job. I would recommend them if you want STEK on any of your cars I will post pics soon.

Here are some pics Lucid Air Touring STEK PPF

IMG_0661.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0662.jpeg
    IMG_0662.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0659.jpeg
    IMG_0659.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0660.jpeg
    IMG_0660.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 69