Post Pictures of Your Exterior and Interior Combinations!

The black top looks much better than the silver. I assume the silver is a marketing ploy so folks on the road notice the Lucid as being different than other brands.
1651379631114.jpeg

I took the Aero covers off. I’m not going for range today!

With the understanding that this is not as unique as it once was and that others are still waiting who reserved earlier than I, I did want to, at least, acknowledge receipt with a few photos. Wish me luck on the trip to LA tomorrow.
Gorgeous! I have the same specs in GT version.

I got my Grand Touring on April 13th. I was told probably less than 50 of these in Texas. I was very stoked. It’s mostly garage parked. I have yet done any coating protection and still explore and weigh in on options. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• B809AB9F-95CF-4F32-BBC4-895922723314.jpeg
    B809AB9F-95CF-4F32-BBC4-895922723314.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 344
  • EC4ADC1E-F537-4BDE-AE7C-1BAF12BD49A7.jpeg
    EC4ADC1E-F537-4BDE-AE7C-1BAF12BD49A7.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 374
  • 96F242DE-AF73-4E2D-8248-A67DF9BAA6A9.jpeg
    96F242DE-AF73-4E2D-8248-A67DF9BAA6A9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 383
  • 8EED7311-5B99-4BFC-BA54-57AEF49994F6.jpeg
    8EED7311-5B99-4BFC-BA54-57AEF49994F6.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 380
Nice interior pic! Don’t see a lot of interior photos at night!

I got my Grand Touring on April 13th. I was told probably less than 50 of these in Texas. I was very stoked. It’s mostly garage parked. I have yet done any coating protection and still explore and weigh in on options. Any suggestions?
What part of Texas. I had the ceramic coating (opticoat3) put on. What I really liked was the person came to my house to do it so I did not have to forgo the vehcicle.

What part of Texas. I had the ceramic coating (opticoat3) put on. What I really liked was the person came to my house to do it so I did not have to forgo the vehcicle.
Right next door to Lucid Service Center in Houston.

I would LOVE for the rumored Blue to be the Gravity exclusive, doubt it, but that would be amazing

I seriously want to see red with a chrome delete. IMO, chrome delete is absolutely the way to go

Self-avowed crotchety old boomer-type here. Chrome delete, matte wraps, tattoos, shaggy beards, and nose and ear piercings - you can have ’em.

In my opinion, I don’t think any of that would look “SICK”, on a Lucid at all.

Now, get off my lawn!

Self-avowed crotchety old boomer-type here. Chrome delete, matte wraps, tattoos, shaggy beards, and nose and ear piercings - you can have ’em.

In my opinion, I don’t think any of that would look “SICK”, on a Lucid at all.

Now, get off my lawn!

Old man shakes fist at clouds! 😊

I will get more images from the front after the side mirrors are wrapped in gloss black. This is not a vinyl wrap, but a 10 year gloss black PPF product. The entire interior was ceramic coated, heat rejection film installed on inside of roof and windshield, tinted side and rear windows, ceramic coating windshield, full car clear PPF with ceramic coating of the PPF. They had planned to put EXOshield on the outside of the windshield but the rep said they didn’t feel comfortable heating it up due to the metallic coating Lucid developed. So I’m back to square one on trying to protect the windshield from chips.
Hopefully in the future, Lucid will offer black as a roof color option ... silver looks good, but black looks much better! 😍

Th
Hopefully in the future, Lucid will offer black as a roof color option ... silver looks good, but black looks much better! 😍
The titanium frame and chrome headlight has become Lucid’s DNA trademark, you can wrap them black.

So many exterior pics.

More interior pics!

Especially at night with the ambient lighting, please

Pretty please? Lol

Back