Portable tire inflator

Due to the problems mentioned by @bunnylebowski, I dislike dedicated inflators due to the poor quality connection to the valve stem. I use a high quality but small air compressor. This takes up little space in my garage, fills tires quickly/accurately, and, as an added bonus, operates air tools (such as impact wrench to change your tires).
Can we fit that in the frunk along with the spare tire? Plus some wood to prop up the car? Oh and the electric jack as well? We could run a Lucid Mobile Tire service out of the frunk!

... I use a high quality but small air compressor. This takes up little space in my garage, fills tires quickly/accurately, and, as an added bonus, operates air tools (such as impact wrench to change your tires).
Same here, a very quiet luggable little unit that also works for pneumatic nail guns, etc in the house or outside. It fits in a cube volume a little over a foot on a side: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYHYHEA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Make sure that 116 inch power cord is long enough to reach the left front tire from the 12V outlet in the right rear of the trunk. Lucid's inflator cord is long enough.
Perhaps Lucid inflator owner would be kind enough the measure the cord.

Has anyone had any success with portable 12v digital tire inflators? I absolutely hate trying to find air pumps at gas stations as half of them are broken or there’s a wait, so I thought I’d try to find one. I fell victim to EA/Wal-Mart’s business plan and went into a Wal-Mart while charging and found what seemed to be a decent one, as my cold tire PSI was 47 on front R and 48 on rear R, and wanted to get them back to spec. The hose on the one I bought screws into the tire, and the seal was not very good, and after working on the rear R tire, it failed and deflated the front R tire to 42 PSI and then the device broke completely. I took it right back into Walmart and looked at another model but that one’s connector was too bulky to fit through the range covers. So then I gave up and drove to a crappy gas station air pump irritated that I’d wasted a good 45 minutes of trying out a portable inflator. Anybody know any good ones?
I like this one because it is also 110V you can use in your garage. https://www.amazon.com/TEROMAS-Inflator-Compressor-Portable-Inflatables/dp/B0823K1FY1

I like this one because it is also 110V you can use in your garage. https://www.amazon.com/TEROMAS-Inflator-Compressor-Portable-Inflatables/dp/B0823K1FY1
That looks pretty good. I use the Ryobi one because the attachment fits through the aero covers like the one in your link, and I already has other Ryobi products that use the same battery so it works out well, just keep it in the sub trunk. Ryobi Portable Power Inflator for... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0821S1TZG?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

No. If you were going this route, you would need Slime 10011, not 10008. But be aware that you need to remove the valve core to push the product into the tire, replace the valve core (and you want a metal tool for that, not the plastic ones), then inflate. The 10008 product is not TPMS safe so likely will cause alarms from your sensors. Also, the 10008 product is designed to be placed in your tire before you get a flat and is supposed to stay in a fluid state for up to 2 years at which point, it will start to gel and form into a solid and be useless as a sealant. Most off road bicyclists have some form of flat prevention/repair and it's likely they stay away from slime products in favor of products that work on larger punctures and stay fluid longer.

It's better to go with an all-in-one product like the Airman resQ or the one Lucid sells or what @Bobby linked to (but I'm not a slime fan).

215 inches from where the cord attaches to the plug to the inflator. The product is a fix&go sensor2 which is categorized by the company as for motorhomes and commercial vehicles.
Probably to be able to inflate the 19" tires to their 49psi spec.

Yup.

31-4-11. Sale of automobiles – Required equipment.

(a) No automobile shall be sold, whether new or used, by a dealer, at wholesale or retail, unless the automobile is equipped with a spare tire and a jack, both of which must be functional and operational. The provisions of this section shall not apply:

(1) To an automobile equipped with tires that without any tire air inflation permit vehicle operation for at least fifty (50) miles at speeds up to at least fifty-five (55) miles per hour; or

(2) An automobile equipped with a factory installed tire repair and inflation system.

(b) A violation of this section shall constitute a misdemeanor.

History of Section.
(P.L. 1985, ch. 82, § 1; P.L. 1995, ch. 257, § 1; P.L. 1999, ch. 286, § 1.)
Are all Lucid models being delivered with the tire repair kit? It is listed in the Lucid store as out of stock.

No. If you were going this route, you would need Slime 10011, not 10008. But be aware that you need to remove the valve core to push the product into the tire, replace the valve core (and you want a metal tool for that, not the plastic ones), then inflate. The 10008 product is not TPMS safe so likely will cause alarms from your sensors. Also, the 10008 product is designed to be placed in your tire before you get a flat and is supposed to stay in a fluid state for up to 2 years at which point, it will start to gel and form into a solid and be useless as a sealant. Most off road bicyclists have some form of flat prevention/repair and it's likely they stay away from slime products in favor of products that work on larger punctures and stay fluid longer.

It's better to go with an all-in-one product like the Airman resQ or the one Lucid sells or what @Bobby linked to (but I'm not a slime fan).
I received the Slime model, but I will be sending it back. The cord is not long enough to get even close to the front tire.

I received the Slime model, but I will be sending it back. The cord is not long enough to get even close to the front tire.
Guess I should check mine as well. Not sure what model I have. Glad to follow this thread as I would have been SOL if the cord wouldn't reach where needed.

I guess it's time for tire inflation. Three of the tires have warnings showing at 44. I have the 19" wheels. I'm looking through this, but there's so many suggestions. I just checked; my AGT did not come with the Lucid inflator. That would have been nice. I'm thinking of ordering the Jaco one from Amazon tonight, should get here in the morning. Does this work without pulling off the rims?

I guess it's time for tire inflation. Three of the tires have warnings showing at 44. I have the 19" wheels. I'm looking through this, but there's so many suggestions. I just checked; my AGT did not come with the Lucid inflator. That would have been nice. I'm thinking of ordering the Jaco one from Amazon tonight, should get here in the morning. Does this work without pulling off the rims?
I ended up getting the Lucid one because the wire on the Amazon one that I originally bought was not long enough to reach all the way from the 12 V outlet in the trunk to the left front tire.

Back