Pilot screen and side panel display went to a Lucid wallpaper 😊

nautchilous

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
While driving home today..My pilot screen and side panel screen went to some sort of Lucid screensaver …All this started happening after installing a mirror tap for my radar detector couple days ago…as anyone experienced this issue before? i am tempted to disconnect the wire tap to see if fixes the screen issue…Below is a pic of what i am talking about. The screen goes back to normal after a while. Still kinda annoying 😊

4BD7F6BA-DE2C-4426-BD0B-72B56126CD43.jpeg

If you Wiretaped into the overhead panel, that circuit has nothing to do with the screens - those are on a completely different circuit. I have a Wiretap taped into the overhead panel and have never seen this screensaver or had an issue.

Last edited:
It had been happening to me at least once a drive. I keep calling and letting them know. Hoping this update helps. 🙂

Happened to me once as well - a reset fixed it. Locked car, walked into a supermarket, walked back, fixed. Still annoying though

Has anyone noticed how hot the back side of the upper curved display panel gets super hot? I understand it’s an electronic display panel and it produces heat but it’s so hot that it’s alarming to me literally near burns your fingers to touch it, it’s been that way since I’ve owned the car and it works perfectly, but is this normal?

Has anyone noticed how hot the back side of the upper curved display panel gets super hot? I understand it’s an electronic display panel and it produces heat but it’s so hot that it’s alarming to me literally near burns your fingers to touch it, it’s been that way since I’ve owned the car and it works perfectly, but is this normal?
Yes. Mine gets very hot as well

Back