Picture album of your Air next to other brand EVs

still no (other) lucid's seen in the memphis area, but ev's in general are starting to pick up
lucid-rivian.jpg

is it just me or is that a particularly good lookin charging station!? (something about the green glow i think) most of the stations i've used are just plopped down into an existing parking lot!

IMG_2684.jpeg
IMG_2685.jpeg

Just parked next to an R1-S. Have to hand it to Rivian on their color choices. Bold. Interesting. Not at all appropriate for Lucid, per se. But works for their brand.

Which would guess is more fun?
IMG_2908.jpeg

View attachment 12655View attachment 12656

Just parked next to an R1-S. Have to hand it to Rivian on their color choices. Bold. Interesting. Not at all appropriate for Lucid, per se. But works for their brand.

“Works for their brand.” You mean that trying-too-hard Californian, outdoorsy, intrepid, individualistic, independent-spirit, nauseating, emesis-inducing, self-referential, marketing drivel they came out with to promote themselves? I just want to vomit every time I see that.

But the colour. I agree, it definitely works for them! If I were ever to consider an RS1, that yellow would be one of my colour choices.

“Works for their brand.” You mean that trying-too-hard Californian, outdoorsy, intrepid, individualistic, independent-spirit, nauseating, emesis-inducing, self-referential, marketing drivel they came out with to promote themselves? I just want to vomit every time I see that.

But the colour. I agree, it definitely works for them! If I were ever to consider an RS1, that yellow would be one of my colour choices.
Tell me how you really feel lol

I don’t mind their marketing 🤷‍♂️

I actually find their brand marketing quite refreshing. I personally like bigger tires SUV to go over curbs and area of flood.

Only day #2 in the Lucid Owners "club" thanks to this brand new baby, but I am already loving it !

Although I HAVE been lurking in this forum for a minute or two 😬 (Thanks for the 3D mats tip - they're great ! Thanks for the park curbside in parking lots tip - photo checks out. Thanks for all of the "what now ?" warnings combined with all of the "best car I've ever driven" accolades - so far, I'm in the latter group; we'll see what happens on day #3 !
Screenshot_20230606_194501_Gallery.jpg
VideoCapture_20230606-194259.jpg
).

Back