• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Picture album of your Air next to other brand EVs

That blue thing :) on the left looks like a goofy Fisher-Price made toy, especially the headlights. Most likely the headlight design will grow on people while they wait for the car over 2 years.
But I hear, buyers like their Rivian EVs. Good for them.
Rounded shiny plastic edges..I hear you. In greens and other "wilderness" colors it looks really good though, such as launch green.

That blue thing :) on the left looks like a goofy Fisher-Price made toy, especially the headlights. Most likely the headlight design will grow on people while they wait for the car over 2 years.
Talked to this blue owner coming from Range Rover. He is quite impressed and loves his R1T.

I also met a Tesla engineer owning McLaren but prefer driving that R1T loaded with outdoor tent. but I was 3 stalls gap to take a picture with him few months back.

At a UPS in Van Nuys, CA a few weeks ago…

Attachments

• 7A65B453-3A79-40F9-AEF4-7B58395FF155.jpeg
    7A65B453-3A79-40F9-AEF4-7B58395FF155.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 126
I agree that the front lights look pretty goofy, like a big smiley face with eyes where they don't belong. But everything else is pretty good and standard. The paint color choices are pretty neat as well.

Unlike Tesla who is basically just 1 color splattered on. The Blue, and Red look atrocious

Road tripping is awesome opportunity talking to various EV owners.
0239703C-5A7C-4187-9036-E812FAB8FA91.jpeg
97CD2DF1-839F-4E01-A17C-1AB58C6E7E1A.jpeg

Oh, I’d be soooo put out if I pulled up to an EA station and saw another Lucid there. I’m no longer special! Waaaahhhhhh!!!!!
I pulled in as the only car in the station. I went inside Prime Oulets to use restroom while charging and came back to see 3 more EVs with one Lucid owner waved at me with thumb up. 😎

193534C3-70B8-4A7E-8D51-1189F7DCF265.jpeg2EB32C0C-6D1A-4A5E-9CD0-5D7CDF8D94ED.jpeg

Saw 2 Lucids today. A Cosmos Silver on Brokaw Road just before I880 on ramps. Then I saw this Pure that belong to one of our fellow forum members.

Attachments

• IMG_20230417_120225711_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230417_120225711_HDR.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 113
I actually dig the look of the Ioniq 5 compared to other suv's in it's range.
Taycan may have low EPA range, but it actually did conservative test. That EPA range is for rigorous driving. And Taycan can charge like demon speed fill up most of pack in under 20 min.

Happy to see sp many 800~900 volts EV in one picture.

Saw 2 Lucids today. A Cosmos Silver on Brokaw Road just before I880 on ramps. Then I saw this Pure that belong to one of our fellow forum members.
That was mine

It was my pleasure to meet you Hari! Hope you had a good round of golf today.
Thank you. The Las Positas golf course was pretty bad even though I had a few pars. Good luck and have fun with you Touring.

Got a chance to try out a 350 EA charger for the first time near Colorado Springs this evening. Just me and a Chevy Bolt. I still think the Volt is a nice-looking little car.

And yes, the charger worked fine. I was over 50% when I started the charge, so I maxed out around 104 kW. But plug and play worked just fine, and no ping-ponging. Don’t think it was a Signet.

IMG_1990.jpeg

Last edited:
Got a chance to try out a 350 EA charger for the first time near Colorado Springs this evening. Just me and a Chevy Volt. I still think the Volt is a nice-looking little car.

And yes, the charger worked fine. I was over 50% when I started the charge, so I maxed out around 104 kW. But plug and play worked just fine, and no ping-ponging. Don’t think it was a Signet.

View attachment 11606
*bolt

Back