Picture album of your Air next to other brand EVs

Only day #2 in the Lucid Owners "club" thanks to this brand new baby, but I am already loving it !

Although I HAVE been lurking in this forum for a minute or two 😬 (Thanks for the 3D mats tip - they're great ! Thanks for the park curbside in parking lots tip - photo checks out. Thanks for all of the "what now ?" warnings combined with all of the "best car I've ever driven" accolades - so far, I'm in the latter group; we'll see what happens on day #3 !View attachment 12807View attachment 12808).
welcome to the club and congrats on the new ride - looks sweet!! i'm on day almost-3-months and still looking for excuses to run errands! ran into a lucid investor while picking up groceries who said mine was the first he'd seen in person - how did i like it? jumped right into salesman-mode: "how do i like it? lemme count the ways...!"

@ Century City mall
IMG_4744.jpeg
IMG_4743.jpeg
IMG_4742.jpeg

Only day #2 in the Lucid Owners "club" thanks to this brand new baby, but I am already loving it !

Although I HAVE been lurking in this forum for a minute or two 😬 (Thanks for the 3D mats tip - they're great ! Thanks for the park curbside in parking lots tip - photo checks out. Thanks for all of the "what now ?" warnings combined with all of the "best car I've ever driven" accolades - so far, I'm in the latter group; we'll see what happens on day #3 !View attachment 12807View attachment 12808).
Love it! Looks just like mine

That eTron looks so cartoonish next to the elegant Lucids 😜 the cross turismo looks like a Lucid station wagon 😂

Back