Picture album of your Air next to other brand EVs

Parked outside the movies this afternoon (Barbie matinee …) - the Air makes the adjacent 3 look positively frumpy.

Attachments

• IMG_7748.jpeg
    IMG_7748.jpeg
    706.7 KB · Views: 162
I think you are so right! No comparison between the two, but I still like the looks of the M3 when not next to a Lucid.

❤️ of my life and blue Pokémon race to car wash.
@RM-S8

59D533DA-D321-42D1-9354-0FC127B57F6C.jpeg
BBEE2B64-65F8-4E54-BF4F-8F344C428595.jpeg
CD014585-FA29-4BC1-BBEE-9CA2FB2A3FE7.jpeg

Wait you have a Lambo and you still say the Lucid drives better?

I don’t have Lambo. We raced and into car wash coincidentally. 🤣

At an EA station in Phoenix yesterday. Only 2 of 4 chargers operational so the BMW was waiting patiently.
IMG_0187.jpeg

Driving my AT on 680 north bound between Walnut Creek and Alamo, saw this behemoth on the trailer.
IMG_9706.jpeg

View attachment 15746At a park in Sherman Oaks, CA. In this one lot, there must have been at least 20+ Teslas of all models and colors... and my Air!
That’s basically me everywhere I park in Boulder. Just throw in a Rivian and a few Ford pickup trucks.

That’s basically me everywhere I park in Boulder. Just throw in a Rivian and a few Ford pickup trucks.
I would assume outside of CA and AZ, CO, NV, and OR you would see more Teslas than other manufacturer brands. I'll give Elon and Tesla credit that they have made it the norm and cool to own an EV in certain areas of the country.

I would assume outside of CA and AZ, CO, NV, and OR you would see more Teslas than other manufacturer brands. I'll give Elon and Tesla credit that they have made it the norm and cool to own an EV in certain areas of the country.

Also depends on community. Asian population has higher ownership density of EVs as they are long term financially conscious.

Also depends on community. Asian population has higher ownership density of EVs as they are long term financially conscious.

Not this Asian. I’ve been burning through my cash as fast as I’ve been earning it. Buying my Air GT didn’t help, but I fell so deeply in love with my Air that I bought it, even in the face of all sensible financial considerations.

Back