Picture album of your Air next to other brand EVs

F92038B6-0803-4CEF-A296-BCE4DD8B68E6.jpeg

Remarkable how much bigger a Model Y looks, despite how much more room the Air has inside.

Model Y is a a massive car. It’s basically Model X mini.
As OP who created this thread, I must wonder what is your intend to keep air raid 💩 non-relevant content. Is “LUCIDNR” your plate? What does it stand for???

As OP who created this thread, I must wonder what is your intend to keep air raid 💩 non-relevant content. Is “LUCIDNR” your plate? What does it stand for???
Lucidnaire do you not follow me on Twitter lol

(Posted on another thread) My old Tesla facing off with the GT I test drove.

Attachments

• B43C9C80-DE60-4715-84DB-5626818CBF8E.jpeg
    B43C9C80-DE60-4715-84DB-5626818CBF8E.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 98
View attachment 9891Curiously that you use same plate on your AGT and MS?
You show this 21” stealth AGT as your car in Twitter that you own.
Lol I apologize that this topic went off subject. I did see a Lucid but pretty sad bout how much my tesla trade In has depreciated.

View attachment 9896
Then you went to see a new Lucid 19”?

I think you are confusing yourself who you try to be. Maybe you should do yourself a favor and disappear before you run out of impersonation ideas. 🤔

Model Y is a a massive car. It’s basically Model X mini.View attachment 9848
Are you for real? Just one display in the middle for everything and poorly put together body panels and not even built as well as a Honda crv hybrid I drove in December. Do some homework on Fisker Ocean extreme. Ford Mach E and Kia ev 6. IMHO all model y says is I drive a Tesla SUV and I can access tesla supercharger.

Are you for real? Just one display in the middle for everything and poorly put together body panels and not even built as well as a Honda crv hybrid I drove in December. Do some homework on Fisker Ocean extreme. Ford Mach E and Kia ev 6. IMHO all model y says is I drive a Tesla SUV and I can access tesla supercharger.
He didnt say it was good.. just stated the size.

Back