Picture album of your Air next to other brand EVs

I am currently driving Audi Q5. My friends were interested in looking at EVs options and were looking at Mach E and Q4. Since, I got my Q5 at a whopping ~14% off of MSRP (pre-pandemic) and sales rep became a good friend, we decided to check Q4. The dealer was asking 10k markup. Making a $55k car to a $68k with bunch of other stuff. That’s absurd lol.
We ordered P*2 online, then surprisingly passed by a newly opened Polestar Space next to freeway on west Houston. They got 7 in inventory. No direct sale in Texas, so I was told to order another one match the specs online to be picked up in Houston and then drive out the one in parking lot. So we cut down 3 weeks into 4 months projected delivery to immediately gratification with -1000 off MSRP 2022 model clearance. The differences between 2022 and 2023 models are only alloy wheel design, 3000 more in MSRP and no longer 2-years complimentary EA charging. That was no brainer and fortunate for us Polestar opened this new spot 1 week after we ordered online.

I agree. It also looks way better without the hyperscreen
YES! I wish that you could order the AMG EQS with the same screens as the base EQS 450+.

I think that the EQS looks way better in person.
I don’t think it look bad. EQS wants to maintain some of well known MB classic elements. There are plenty of ugly new cars out there, such as BMW got me scratching my head.

Throwback…
This M3P dude wanted race me for $100 and I declined for child’s play.
2BF729A6-5A86-4FBC-9FCC-291B23643B55.jpeg

Parked next to a new MX today.
A90FFBDC-CFAF-449C-860F-14EE50C5AE35.jpeg
9453E552-E7D2-4B8D-9B7B-F5EE677B0F5D.jpeg

I am currently driving Audi Q5. My friends were interested in looking at EVs options and were looking at Mach E and Q4. Since, I got my Q5 at a whopping ~14% off of MSRP (pre-pandemic) and sales rep became a good friend, we decided to check Q4. The dealer was asking 10k markup. Making a $55k car to a $68k with bunch of other stuff. That’s absurd lol.
How do you determine mark up? Is that the difference between MSRP and dealer asking price?

That’s my 2019 Jaguar I Pace.
I saw one in London from the back. I haven’t seen it yet from the front. I didn’t know Jaguar’s emblem.
069C6474-92F4-47AF-9D26-65DA0CA7D760.jpeg

Every time I see a white Tesla I think “oh, that person cheaped out.”
I didn’t have much choice it’s a common color on cars in Arizona where it reaches 115+ I would also say it’s a common color on Lucid in AZ. I came from a silver and this was closer thing to remind me of that. I might get it wrapped one day.

Every time I see a white Tesla I think “oh, that person cheaped out.”
Now I do, too, but when I bought my white thing four years ago, cost wasn't a factor - just practicality. IIRC black was the "free" color at the time.

Last edited:
I didn’t have much choice it’s a common color on cars in Arizona where it reaches 115+ I would also say it’s a common color on Lucid in AZ. I came from a silver and this was closer thing to remind me of that. I might get it wrapped one day.
Wait. That's your Tesla? Not your Air being blocked by a Tesla? Oh, you're posting in the wrong thread then. You may want to check that title again... 🤔

Back