Picture album of your Air next to other brand EVs

He didnt say it was good.. just stated the size.
The 2 are as different vehicles as they can be. The only purpose of such post seems to be a justification why he bought model y. One vehicle does not fit the needs or budget of everyone. Almost every car today can go from A to B. No need to justify what we buy.

The 2 are as different vehicles as they can be. The only purpose of such post seems to be a justification why he bought model y. One vehicle does not fit the needs or budget of everyone. Almost every car today can go from A to B. No need to justify what we buy.
I purely bought it for wife cause it’s 50k and with tax credit it comes down to 43k. Purely a buy the cheapest possible ev I could get before March move and really nothing else. Lucid is another league in terms of quality and interior and all that. It’s just takes 3 model Ys to one Lucid.

I purely bought it for wife cause it’s 50k and with tax credit it comes down to 43k. Purely a buy the cheapest possible ev I could get before March move and really nothing else. Lucid is another league in terms of quality and interior and all that. It’s just takes 3 model Ys to one Lucid.
Perfect reason to buy and it works for you. Enjoy.

Luxury ev next to other evs. Surrounded.
76F6ADC1-59A9-44EE-A550-D80442E02C3E.jpeg

Parked next to a nice Model S. Someone with correct taste in color.

IMG_1691.jpeg

Good taste in colors, but whether they have good taste in cars is up for discussion...

Model S looks like bigger butts. Just saying…

Model S looks like bigger butts. Just saying…
IMO only good looking part is the hatch that makes a seamless transition between roof and windshield. However, that also means less structural rigidity, so its also a negative.

Good taste in colors, but whether they have good taste in cars is up for discussion...
I actually think the Model S is a very nice looking car. The other Teslas, not so much.

IMO only good looking part is the hatch that makes a seamless transition between roof and windshield. However, that also means less structural rigidity, so its also a negative.

I do miss the outright utility of that hatch on our Model S. We sold it a few years ago, and I’ve missed it ever since. Not just the hatch, but the driving experience too.

It’s my first pose next to R1T.
4F240218-67BA-46B2-A734-C29E9D42144D.jpeg

It’s my first pose next to R1T.View attachment 11396
That blue thing :) on the left looks like a goofy Fisher-Price made toy, especially the headlights. Most likely the headlight design will grow on people while they wait for the car over 2 years.
But I hear, buyers like their Rivian EVs. Good for them.

Back