Philly area

Goodness sakes this is but a few kilometers from my garden.
Ambler is the asbestos capital of the world.
TAKE A DEEP BREATH

However it conflicts with my granddaughter's water polo match.

Will for certain be there unless the wife has other plans. I'll be the only other Luicd you see, and when I see you I will ask you,

"...hey ... what kind of car is that?" "

and you say, " Electric.

and I say, " .. no...I mean ... who makes it ? "

BUICK
IT'S
A BUICK.

(wtf?)

I also registered - will be looking for the other Lucids 🙂

Goodness sakes this is but a few kilometers from my garden.
Ambler is the asbestos capital of the world.
TAKE A DEEP BREATH

However it conflicts with my granddaughter's water polo match.

Will for certain be there unless the wife has other plans. I'll be the only other Luicd you see, and when I see you I will ask you,

"...hey ... what kind of car is that?" "

and you say, " Electric.

and I say, " .. no...I mean ... who makes it ? "

BUICK
IT'S
A BUICK.

(wtf?)
😂 😂 😂 See you soon!

Visited Friday and it was empty. Not much seem to have taken place since these pictures were taken.
My mobile tech told me a few weeks ago it's still on schedule for a December 21st grand opening. All's I know is I better get the invite since I didn't get on for the Tysons Corner opening.

National Drive Electric Week - Philadelphia Area (Ambler, PA)

Day:Saturday, September 30, 2023
Time:4:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Ambler, PA 19002

Anyone in the area planning to attend? I registered yesterday if anyone wants to join me.
Not really in the area but I am registered and planning on attending.

My mobile tech told me a few weeks ago it's still on schedule for a December 21st grand opening. All's I know is I better get the invite since I didn't get on for the Tysons Corner opening.
I’m looking forward to having a service center close enough that I don’t have to pack an overnight bag! And yes, I’m also hoping for an invitation to the grand opening…

Excellent!

I'm told the employees will start in December but it won't be open to the public until January. I'm also told that it will be the biggest Lucid service center in the nation.

I'm told the employees will start in December but it won't be open to the public until January. I'm also told that it will be the biggest Lucid service center in the nation.
My mobile tech will be here tomorrow morning. I will ask him when will he start at the new service center.

Good Morning!! For those of us that registered for the Ambler Electric Drive Week event on Saturday, please check your email. The organizer Rick sent this email last night. He still needs folks to text him your name, trim, and cell phone numbers.

See everyone on Saturday!!

Hey everyone!

See you on Saturday!

We start parking & Setup at 3:00 pm –
Show & Music Start at 4:00 pm – runs through 8:00 pm
After Show Party – Tannery Run 131 East Butler Ave – easy walking distance – keep your parking space.

If you haven’t done so already, please text me your email address, name and vehicle. 215-962-6495 – Let's learn as much as we can about everyone’s EV.
Thanks Rick Denzien – NDEW City Captain
See Site Map: http://drivethefutureev.com/filedownloads/

NOTE: we have 2 display sites –

217 East Butler Ave – Weavers Way & Ambler Beverage Exchange (display only) and

Dennis Rowan Chevy Spark will be there to help.
We also have a few volunteers to help manage the parking lot. Store customers need to get to parking spaces, EV show people need to get to the EV show spaces and guests need to park at the CVS past the drive thru on the right side.

272 East Butler Ave – CVS Pharmacy – (ride & drives + display) right across the street from each other. Pete Brockman Tesla Model Y & Ari Pinsky Tesla Model X will be there to help.

We have almost 50 EV’s registered right now, but there may be more.

Both parking lots have lots of public traffic. We are going for maximum exposure by dividing the EVs over both parking lots.

We need your help in sorting all this out. There was a glitch in recording those who wish to give rides.

All Ride and Drives will be starting and ending at the CVS parking lot (see site map – and we have a suggested route for the rides)
We have shuffled up the cars so that there is a good mix on both lots. There will be music and a PA and restrooms at both locations. We will be announcing for rides every 15 minutes. BYOS – bring your own stuff – chairs, sunscreen, cool sunglasses, canteens etc.

Parking Lot Assignments

CVS 272 East Butler

Mike Abrams 2023 BMW Ix CVS Tent BMW of Ft. Washington

Carlton Wilson 2017 Chevrolet Bolt CVS

Kurt Stype 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning CVS

Anatolii Raienko 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E CVS Table JFK Ford

Laura Onisk 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E CVS

Brendan McNulty 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E CVS

Bradly Shollenberger 2022 Lucid Air CVS

Cynthia Ezdon 2023 Lucid Air CVS

Tom Joseph 2023 Lucid Air CVS

Ira Josephs 2017 Nissan LEAF CVS Table Grey Square Solar

Joseph Contegiacomo 2020 Nissan LEAF CVS

Nicole White 2023 Polestar 2 CVS

John Ronafalvy 2022 Rivian R1T CVS

Joseph Moretto 2023 Rivian R1S CVS

David Blackmore 2015 Tesla Model S CVS

Natolii Raienko 2018 Tesla Model 3 CVS

Howard Smith 2020 Tesla Model 3 CVS

Damon Schmidt 2018 Tesla Model 3 CVS

Peter Hess 2020 Tesla Model 3 CVS

Ari Pinski 2020 Tesla Model X CVS

Pete Brockman 2022 Tesla Model Y CVS

Rodney Murray 2020 Tesla Model Y CVS

Paul Desruisseau 2022 Tesla Model Y CVS

Andi Sjamsu 2023 Volkswagen ID.4 CVS

Ryan Weaver The Other Bike CVS

Sam Siskind Ambler EV CVS

Bell & Hammer Bell & Hammer CVS

Weavers Way / Amber Beverage Exchange 217 East Butler

Eric Spero 2023 BMW i4 WW/AMB

Dennis Rowan 2015 Chevy Spark EV WW/AME

Charles Walsh 2023 Chevrolet Bolt WW/AME

Kevin Heinsey 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E WW/AME

Wes Pipitone 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning WW/AME

Ron Krikorian 2023 Genesis Electrified GV70 WW/AME

Kenneth Dragos 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 WW/AME

Michael Ezdon 2019 Hyundai KONA Electric WW/AME

Takesha Latham 2023 Lucid Air WW/AME

Michael Moy 2023 Lucid Air WW/AME

Odalo Anetor 2023 Lucid Air WW/AME

Barry Hand 2023 Nissan Ariya WW/AME

Brian McGowan 2023 Nissan LEAF WW/AME

Gregory Adams 2012 Nissan LEAF WW/AME

Crystal Goeke 2022 Rivian R1S WW/AME

Michael Crainer 2008 Tesla Roadster WW/AME Table

Carolyn Hangey 2014 Tesla Model S WW/AME

Jon Ross 2023 Tesla Model 3 WW/AME

Rick Denzien 2023 Tesla Model 3 WW/AME

Peter Wilson 2018 Tesla Model 3 WW/AME

Michael Kearney 2022 Tesla Model 3 WW/AME Tent Butterfly Energy

Christel Chessnoe 2018 Tesla Model Y WW/AME

Julia Nakhleh 2022 Tesla Model Y WW/AME Table

Marilyn Clark 2021 Tesla Model Y WW/AME

Dave Johnson 2018 Volkswagen e-Golf WW/AME

Deb Heinsey 2021 Volvo XC40 Recharge twin WW/AME

You are receiving this message because you registered for the National Drive Electric Week event in Ambler, PA on Sep 30, 2023. To contact the organizers, use the Contact button on the event page.
You can update your registration information or unsubscribe.

Oh my. I guess I have no reason not to be there, as it's just a few miles down the Morris.

I checked the KoP Lucid service center this past weekend. They have started steel-framing the offices in the front of the building...just the studs. Progress is very slow.

Also, the EA 150s at Plymouth Meeting Mall (way in the back by Boscov's loading dock). have two, sometimes three chargers working.
Last time I was there I pulled 177kW initially (battery conditioned, 38% SOC).

The KoP mall (near Lord & Taylor) has 350kW chargers but they are typically slower than the 150s. They (8 chargers) are typically nearly full at peak times, but I've never had to wait. Expect 2 or 3 to be not working. It's nice to walk around the KoP mall when charging, and then visit the Lucid service center on the opposite side of the mall, but I prefer to charge at Plymouth Meeting, because I can walk over to Whole Foods, shop, and the car is full by the time I get back. Life is good. Whole Foods is weird.

Last edited:
Oh my. I guess I have no reason not to be there, as it's just a few miles down the Morris.

I checked the KoP Lucid service center this past weekend. They have started steel-framing the offices in the front of the building...just the studs. Progress is very slow.

Also, the EA 150s at Plymouth Meeting Mall (way in the back by Boscov's loading dock). have two, sometimes three chargers working.
Last time I was there I pulled 177kW initially (battery conditioned, 38% SOC).

The KoP mall (near Lord & Taylor) has 350kW chargers but they are typically slower than the 150s. They (8 chargers) are typically nearly full at peak times, but I've never had to wait. Expect 2 or 3 to be not working. It's nice to walk around the KoP mall when charging, and then visit the Lucid service center on the opposite side of the mall, but I prefer to charge at Plymouth Meeting, because I can walk over to Whole Foods, shop, and the car is full by the time I get back. Life is good. Whole Foods is weird.
Which is weirder -- Whole foods or Trader Joe's? 😂 😂

Good Morning!! For those of us that registered for the Ambler Electric Drive Week event on Saturday, please check your email. The organizer Rick sent this email last night. He still needs folks to text him your name, trim, and cell phone numbers.

See everyone on Saturday!!

Hey everyone!

See you on Saturday!

We start parking & Setup at 3:00 pm –
Show & Music Start at 4:00 pm – runs through 8:00 pm
After Show Party – Tannery Run 131 East Butler Ave – easy walking distance – keep your parking space.

If you haven’t done so already, please text me your email address, name and vehicle. 215-962-6495 – Let's learn as much as we can about everyone’s EV.
Thanks Rick Denzien – NDEW City Captain
See Site Map: http://drivethefutureev.com/filedownloads/

NOTE: we have 2 display sites –

217 East Butler Ave – Weavers Way & Ambler Beverage Exchange (display only) and

Dennis Rowan Chevy Spark will be there to help.
We also have a few volunteers to help manage the parking lot. Store customers need to get to parking spaces, EV show people need to get to the EV show spaces and guests need to park at the CVS past the drive thru on the right side.

272 East Butler Ave – CVS Pharmacy – (ride & drives + display) right across the street from each other. Pete Brockman Tesla Model Y & Ari Pinsky Tesla Model X will be there to help.

We have almost 50 EV’s registered right now, but there may be more.

Both parking lots have lots of public traffic. We are going for maximum exposure by dividing the EVs over both parking lots.

We need your help in sorting all this out. There was a glitch in recording those who wish to give rides.

All Ride and Drives will be starting and ending at the CVS parking lot (see site map – and we have a suggested route for the rides)
We have shuffled up the cars so that there is a good mix on both lots. There will be music and a PA and restrooms at both locations. We will be announcing for rides every 15 minutes. BYOS – bring your own stuff – chairs, sunscreen, cool sunglasses, canteens etc.

Parking Lot Assignments

CVS 272 East Butler

Mike Abrams 2023 BMW Ix CVS Tent BMW of Ft. Washington

Carlton Wilson 2017 Chevrolet Bolt CVS

Kurt Stype 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning CVS

Anatolii Raienko 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E CVS Table JFK Ford

Laura Onisk 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E CVS

Brendan McNulty 2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E CVS

Bradly Shollenberger 2022 Lucid Air CVS

Cynthia Ezdon 2023 Lucid Air CVS

Tom Joseph 2023 Lucid Air CVS

Ira Josephs 2017 Nissan LEAF CVS Table Grey Square Solar

Joseph Contegiacomo 2020 Nissan LEAF CVS

Nicole White 2023 Polestar 2 CVS

John Ronafalvy 2022 Rivian R1T CVS

Joseph Moretto 2023 Rivian R1S CVS

David Blackmore 2015 Tesla Model S CVS

Natolii Raienko 2018 Tesla Model 3 CVS

Howard Smith 2020 Tesla Model 3 CVS

Damon Schmidt 2018 Tesla Model 3 CVS

Peter Hess 2020 Tesla Model 3 CVS

Ari Pinski 2020 Tesla Model X CVS

Pete Brockman 2022 Tesla Model Y CVS

Rodney Murray 2020 Tesla Model Y CVS

Paul Desruisseau 2022 Tesla Model Y CVS

Andi Sjamsu 2023 Volkswagen ID.4 CVS

Ryan Weaver The Other Bike CVS

Sam Siskind Ambler EV CVS

Bell & Hammer Bell & Hammer CVS

Weavers Way / Amber Beverage Exchange 217 East Butler

Eric Spero 2023 BMW i4 WW/AMB

Dennis Rowan 2015 Chevy Spark EV WW/AME

Charles Walsh 2023 Chevrolet Bolt WW/AME

Kevin Heinsey 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E WW/AME

Wes Pipitone 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning WW/AME

Ron Krikorian 2023 Genesis Electrified GV70 WW/AME

Kenneth Dragos 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 WW/AME

Michael Ezdon 2019 Hyundai KONA Electric WW/AME

Takesha Latham 2023 Lucid Air WW/AME

Michael Moy 2023 Lucid Air WW/AME

Odalo Anetor 2023 Lucid Air WW/AME

Barry Hand 2023 Nissan Ariya WW/AME

Brian McGowan 2023 Nissan LEAF WW/AME

Gregory Adams 2012 Nissan LEAF WW/AME

Crystal Goeke 2022 Rivian R1S WW/AME

Michael Crainer 2008 Tesla Roadster WW/AME Table

Carolyn Hangey 2014 Tesla Model S WW/AME

Jon Ross 2023 Tesla Model 3 WW/AME

Rick Denzien 2023 Tesla Model 3 WW/AME

Peter Wilson 2018 Tesla Model 3 WW/AME

Michael Kearney 2022 Tesla Model 3 WW/AME Tent Butterfly Energy

Christel Chessnoe 2018 Tesla Model Y WW/AME

Julia Nakhleh 2022 Tesla Model Y WW/AME Table

Marilyn Clark 2021 Tesla Model Y WW/AME

Dave Johnson 2018 Volkswagen e-Golf WW/AME

Deb Heinsey 2021 Volvo XC40 Recharge twin WW/AME

You are receiving this message because you registered for the National Drive Electric Week event in Ambler, PA on Sep 30, 2023. To contact the organizers, use the Contact button on the event page.
You can update your registration information or unsubscribe.
Sorry to be missing it, due to a prior conflict! We moved to the Wayne area so hopefully can meet you all at the next one.

Back