Philly area

Ambler PA
PXL_20230930_200918115.jpg
PXL_20230930_200853178.jpg
PXL_20230930_200828769.jpg

Bryce Harper's Birthday. I'm bringing two sets of earplugs. You probably will hear us. I"ll be the guy in the red hat, waving a towel.

It's our time
breaking bad phillie phanatic.jpg

there can be only one
1697490307425.png

atta boy Harper ... he's 31 today.
1697490365170.png

don't poke the bear
1697490418538.png
the man is intense.. he loves the pressure.

Last edited:
Wife took a video of us coming down the main drag in Ambler.
Unfortunately I don't know how to get it on this page ??? How do you get an Apple phone video on here ?

Unfortunately I don't know how to get it on this page ??? How do you get an Apple phone video on here ?
IMG_6292.jpeg

Press that thing in red, click “drop image,” then photo library. You should see all of your photos, click on whichever one you want and press done!(should work for videos as well?)

It's a video, not an image.

Yea, I can do that from this (PC) laptop, but the wife took the video from her i-Jobs phone...and as we all know ... it's a cult = incompatible with reason, logic, and Android. Riddle me this Batman: what kind of phone would Mr. Spock use ? Bones is clearly in the i-job cult.
No doubt in my mind that Mr. Scott is 100% Android.

Last edited:
That was your Wife? I was waving at her like crazy!

Bryce Harper's Birthday. I'm bringing two sets of earplugs. You probably will hear us. I"ll be the guy in the red hat, waving a towel.

It's our time
View attachment 15714
there can be only one
View attachment 15715
atta boy Harper ... he's 31 today.
View attachment 15716
don't poke the bear
View attachment 15717 the man is intense.. he loves the pressure.
Boston Red "Saux" fan here but I love how the Phils are handling their post season business! I'm adopting them for now!

I missed the meet up and I live close by. I just got Pure AWD last Friday 9/29. Hopefully next year.
I'm keeping tabs. Next year indeed!

It's a video, not an image.

Yea, I can do that from this (PC) laptop, but the wife took the video from her i-Jobs phone...and as we all know ... it's a cult = incompatible with reason, logic, and Android. Riddle me this Batman: what kind of phone would Mr. Spock use ? Bones is clearly in the i-job cult.
No doubt in my mind that Mr. Scott is 100% Android.
Try this it under the three dots:

IMG_9385.jpeg

Sept. 30 2023 EV rally in Ambler, PA. (video) The Ride of the Valkyries. .... oops ... i keep getting "we ran into some problems." I think the file is too large. Perhaps if someone can give me their phone number I can send it to their phone and they can post it here ??

meanwhile
PXL_20231018_163934301.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I missed the meetup, would've been good to meet some other Lucid owners in the Philly area!
I have you for next year.

One of you must be the Lucid I've see going around Wissahickon/Ambler. lol
I live in Blue Bell, PA. We go to the city every first day (Sunday) for Friends Meeting at 4th and Arch. Sts.
When we go to Phillies games (at rush hour) we generally avoid the Shure-Kill and try Cresheim Valley Dr. to Lincoln Dr. (the most difficult roads in Philly = a city of murderous roads) to the Shure-Kill, to Citizens Bank Park. It's like the scene from Red October:

The posted speed is 25 mph. Locals, at rush hour, do it at 60. It follows the Wissahickon creek to the Schuylkil. 4 lanes, each lane about 6.5 feet wide. Not a straight bit anywhere. Wisahickon shist on the left, river gorge on the right. You think you can drive ?

I dare you to try this route. Start at Stenton. If any of your team are caught or killed the Secretary will dis-avow any knowledge.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I live in Blue Bell, PA. We go to the city every first day (Sunday) for Friends Meeting at 4th and Arch. Sts.
When we go to Phillies games (at rush hour) we generally avoid the Shure-Kill and try Cresheim Valley Dr. to Lincoln Dr. (the most difficult roads in Philly = a city of murderous roads) to the Shure-Kill, to Citizens Bank Park. It's like the scene from Red October:

The posted speed is 25 mph. Locals, at rush hour, do it at 60. It follows the Wissahickon creek to the Schuylkil. 4 lanes, each lane about 6.5 feet wide. Not a straight bit anywhere. Wisahickon shist on the left, river gorge on the right. You think you can drive ?

I dare you to try this route. Start at Stenton. If any of your team are caught or killed the Secretary will dis-avow any knowledge.

Good luck.
Lol, I used to drive on Lincoln drive almost everyday! I'd get on from Johnson st, take Lincoln to 76 to go downtown, or get off at city ave

Here we Goooooo! That's me beeping my horn at your Wife Pete. Even though, 3 of you missed the meet up details, I'm keeping a list for next year. I want us to roll up to this event 10 or 15 cars at minimum next year!

Attachments

• video000000.mp4
    265.9 KB
Back