Performance and Handling

Electrified

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT, F Type SVR, F-Pace
Referral Code
04MXQNS5
Just curious as to the torque bias with the Lucid Air, I'm hoping that it has at least an 80% torque bias to the rear in dry conditions, that could go 50-50 on a snow covered road. How does the acceleration compare to a P100D in Ludicrous mode?

Beside that I should add that I am really hoping that Lucid gets the issues I'm reading about here resolved before I get the final order call as the AGT is going to be my DD, I won't be happy driving one of my other vehicles into the city everyday while the AGT is being serviced.

Just curious as to the torque bias with the Lucid Air, I'm hoping that it has at least an 80% torque bias to the rear in dry conditions, that could go 50-50 on a snow covered road. How does the acceleration compare to a P100D in Ludicrous mode?

Beside that I should add that I am really hoping that Lucid gets the issues I'm reading about here resolved before I get the final order call as the AGT is going to be my DD, I won't be happy driving one of my other vehicles into the city everyday while the AGT is being serviced.
  • Haven’t tested it for torque bias, but I put it through the wringer test driving. Slight under steer at first before a neutral transition to oversteer. Did not drift it of course, but very predictable and confidence inspiring. If you want big hairy drifts you might be disappointed as the traction control does not go completely off iirc.
  • Acceleration in the DE and AGT is brutal. DE has the edge of course and compares well with the plaid. AGT should smoke a P100D. The 0-60 is only part of the story; in midrange the Air is a teleporter.
  • Software issues are getting sorted fast. I’d sit tight and not worry about it.

Back