As advertised

Smith1959

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
I received my AGT late September and now have my first 1000 miles on it. All I can say is that it has met or exceeded all expectations. I have no cosmetic or mechanical issues. OTAs are easy. The drive is a Dream. It truly is where performance meets luxury. I am averaging about 3.0 m/KWh normal city driving conditions in 80-90 degree heat. Have not taken it on a road trip yet. I am home charging on 240v 14-50 and takes 6-8 hours to get to 80%, depending how low it is when I start. Based on the quality delivery I received in late September I am hopeful they are on track now.

I got my AGT last week and thus far have had a very similar experience to you. Nothing is perfect, but the major concerns I was worried about have not yet manifested. I look forward to more OTA updates to come with 2.0 and beyond, but as is I am thoroughly happy with my purchase.

I got my AGT last week and thus far have had a very similar experience to you. Nothing is perfect, but the major concerns I was worried about have not yet manifested. I look forward to more OTA updates to come with 2.0 and beyond, but as is I am thoroughly happy with my purchase.
Got mine today and I would agree. One minor issue with adhesive on the inner leather door panel that they identified during detailing and told me about immediately. It’ll be fixed after the wrap shop is done doing their thing and should only take a couple of hours. Super happy and can’t wait to actually drive my car more than 2.5 miles. 😁

I can't emphasize this enough, you are going to love 2.0 :)

Back