Owner's Manual (Online)

What's the URL for the Grand Touring Manual? I noticed that one says Dream Edition in the URL. I was trying to see if we could figure out if an Air Pure or Touring manual is online already also...

Thank you. Its identical to the Dream. So perhaps there is only one version or the manual currently.
I think there may be only one manual For all the Airs. It makes statements such “some cars may have” or “may be equipped with” which would imply Tourings and or Pures being referenced to in the manual.

I think there may be only one manual For all the Airs. It makes statements such “some cars may have” or “may be equipped with” which would imply Tourings and or Pures being referenced to in the manual.
I was trying to look at the seating as another member posted in the Pure thread that they received an email encouraging them to upgrade to a Touring with a list of features that the Pure does not have. One item was "14 way power adjustable front seats with memory". That would imply that the Pure seats are less adjustable in some way. Was trying to figure out what's excluded. I looked at the manual but didn't see a qualifying statements concerning seat function at all, even heating , cooling , massage.

I was trying to look at the seating as another member posted in the Pure thread that they received an email encouraging them to upgrade to a Touring with a list of features that the Pure does not have. One item was "14 way power adjustable front seats with memory". That would imply that the Pure seats are less adjustable in some way. Was trying to figure out what's excluded. I looked at the manual but didn't see a qualifying statements concerning seat function at all, even heating , cooling , massage.
The seats can be adjusted from the seat side as in all other cars, but limited (up, down, forward, back, lumbar). In the Pilot panel there are more options (14 way adjustable, for example, seat length, thigh width, back width). Those can be saved to a driver’s profile. I would assume extra options in the Pilot panel are available on the Touring but not the Pure.

That’s one way, another is to just literally print the pdf.

Lots of product manufacturers don’t provide manuals anymore. I would not rely on manuals existing anymore. My Teslas never came with them, and my Porsche only came with a mini manual of safety items, nothing (useful at least) on the infotainment system.

You can also ask them at a showroom or service center to show you around the cars features.

All of that said,

Who reads manuals? Spend forty five minutes playing with functions to avoid having to spend two minutes looking them up.
If you really want a paper manual go ahead and print out the pdf and put it in a binder.

I must admit when I buy a new car I am one of those people that takes the owners manual in the house and reads over it. I always find little tidbits I wouldn't have been aware of.

Yes, A lot of the questions asked on this forum are answered in the manual.

I must admit when I buy a new car I am one of those people that takes the owners manual in the house and reads over it. I always find little tidbits I wouldn't have been aware of.
I prefer a PDF that I can read and search on my iPad. I review the manual before I take possession of any vehicle.

The link on the interactive web version responds with "no language could be parsed"...

The link on the interactive web version responds with "no language could be parsed"...
I downloaded the plain PDF, saved it as a good reference. Seemed to work seamlessly, as opposed to the interactive version which probably has a number of browser and plug-in dependencies.

Is there one on the portal, or is it just the pdf I print out the cockpit one, and the app?

is there none on the lucid portal? i cant find it when i log in?! only this pdf

is there none on the lucid portal? i cant find it when i log in?! only this pdf
There one if you click on digital glovebox or something. The link I shared is from that link.

When you first login, it shows up under your dashboard.

Screenshot_20230209_083305_Chrome.jpg

Thanks. I understand the app. I think it's verbatim from the pdf. What I mean is on the lucid website portal. They used to have a login and user manual, but now I don't think so. But thanks.

Thanks. I understand the app. I think it's verbatim from the pdf. What I mean is on the lucid website portal. They used to have a login and user manual, but now I don't think so. But thanks.
My screenshot is from the web portal. Login and on the top you will see dashboard/orders and designs/something else. On the dashboard page scroll down past your vin and order # and you will see it there in my screenshot.

Back