FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.47

Installed 2.1.47, no issues.
Blinkers now work both ways as advertised.
I am also an Android user and with 1 day's early experiments it *seems* like the Android Bluetooth issues have been resolved. Will report back after more usage but early indication is good!

Maybe we can group up on the millennials and boomers. Challenge them to a TikTok dance off! Gen Z unite!
We Gen X'er's will just sit on the sidelines and mind our own business like we always do.

Ahem. Some of us are Gen-Xers.

Everyone forgets us. Every. Time.
I'm good with that tho. We just mind our business and gone about our day. These other Gen's aren't built like us.

🤣 I'm supposed to part of Gen X and that was cool when Rolling Stone covered that 25 years ago. These days, not so cool as everything I sign up for now has that wheel where you have to scroll to put your birth year. Everytime that thing pops up, I feel like I'm on Wheel of Fortune giving it a hard spin!

OK kids. Let us get back to the topic of 2.1.47 now😂

2.1.47 seems to have killed my car’s interconnectivity. At the time the download happened, according to Lucid, they lost connection with my car. I never received the update and now both the car’s cellular and Wi-Fi are offline. The car’s clock reset to noon at the time of the download and now can’t be changed. Both hours and minutes are off. They walked me thru several of the reset processes, but none corrected the issue. Scottsdale service center says they need to dispatch a mobile tech for the 2 hour drive to Prescott. Likely in 2 weeks. Vehicle is still drivable. Anyone else so lucky?

2.1.47 seems to have killed my car’s interconnectivity. At the time the download happened, according to Lucid, they lost connection with my car. I never received the update and now both the car’s cellular and Wi-Fi are offline. The car’s clock reset to noon at the time of the download and now can’t be changed. Both hours and minutes are off. They walked me thru several of the reset processes, but none corrected the issue. Scottsdale service center says they need to dispatch a mobile tech for the 2 hour drive to Prescott. Likely in 2 weeks. Vehicle is still drivable. Anyone else so lucky?
I had an OTA fry a chip a LONG time ago. Probably unrelated 😁

Try the logo reset?

You will most likely need the communication module reset, Unfortunately the only way to do that is to disconnect the module and plug it back in or disconnect the 12v battery. I had a tech come out and unplug the module and plug it back in. Its in the trunk.

You will most likely need the communication module reset, Unfortunately the only way to do that is to disconnect the module and plug it back in or disconnect the 12v battery. I had a tech come out and unplug the module and plug it back in. Its in the trunk.
Hopefully it is that simple. I’m heading to the airport and flying to Miami. 9 days cruising around the South Caribbean with an open bar should make this all seem better.

I’m confused. I’ve owned a Tesla and a 2023 bmw recently and none of them work in the new behavior. They all work in the normal way Lucid does it. Opposite direction to cancel. Never heard of a car that needs to be pushed in the same direction to cancel
This is not a Tesla or BMW. To me, canceling a turn signal by moving it in same direction eliminates fear of accidentally activating the signal in a wrong direction. First time I ever tried it I instinctively moved it in same direction (didn't work then, glad it does now). I think Lucid has the right (and safer) idea.

This is not a Tesla or BMW. To me, canceling a turn signal by moving it in same direction eliminates fear of accidentally activating the signal in a wrong direction. First time I ever tried it I instinctively moved it in same direction (didn't work then, glad it does now). I think Lucid has the right (and safer) idea.
The video says they copied this feature from Tesla/BMW. What I didn't realize is that those cars also had the OPTION to do same direction to cancel. I find it incredibly unintuitive, but that's just me :) I'm glad this feature makes you feel safer.

The video says they copied this feature from Tesla/BMW. What I didn't realize is that those cars also had the OPTION to do same direction to cancel. I find it incredibly unintuitive, but that's just me :) I'm glad this feature makes you feel safer.
When I took delivery of my M4 (which I love to this day) in 2016, the service center person specifically pointed this out, and I used it that way forever. I got in the habit of canceling turns going in the same direction with a flick which doesn't work with the Air or HA, which took time to adjust to my AGT. This is a big wanted change for us Air owners that come from that driving behavior whether it's from BMW or Tesla. Not critical fix but really nice to have for some of us.

WOW! Installed the 2.1.47 update and checked out the turn signal. For the first time in the while, whoever was behind me didn't think (hopefully) there was a idiot driving the car ahead of him or was totally lost. As a bonus, there was this odd intermittent clicking I heard somewhere up near the steering wheel column recently, and this update seems to have fixed whatever that was. Thank you, Santa!

Back