OTA update 2.1.42

Nope, Android here. Never had a phone issue until this latest update. What I had been having was not being able hear the other party. Usually fixed with hanging up and trying again. Never had the issue I described above. And other people earlier in this thread have reported similar phone issues I believe, hence why I posted it here.
Same here and a few others have posted too.

I have Pixel 7 pro and after updating the phone to Android 14 version even connecting to pixel buds pro I have the same Bluetooth issue, so my guess is this issue is with Android phones not with Lucid.

I have Pixel 7 pro and after updating the phone to Android 14 version even connecting to pixel buds pro I have the same Bluetooth issue, so my guess is this issue is with Android phones not with Lucid.
I think it's something between Android and the Air. I have a Samsung Galaxy Ultra 23 and I have no problem connecting calls thru bluetooth to other devices.
Nope, Android here. Never had a phone issue until this latest update. What I had been having was not being able hear the other party. Usually fixed with hanging up and trying again. Never had the issue I described above. And other people earlier in this thread have reported similar phone issues I believe, hence why I posted it here.
That usually works for me too. But it's an annoying fix for the problem.

It's certainly possible. I upgraded to Android 14 on my Galaxy S23 Ultra around the same time I got 2.1.42, so I can't say who is at fault.

It's certainly possible. I upgraded to Android 14 on my Galaxy S23 Ultra around the same time I got 2.1.42, so I can't say who is at fault.
that's possible. I got security update around the same time as well.

I received my car back from service today. They reinstalled 2.1.42 which fixed my spotify but not my phone issue. The loaner AGT had much worse pairing/bluetooth issue with my phone than my car did!

A few non-related things I noticed though was that new cars (loaner had 950 kms when it arrived to me) have much heavier steering and pedal. It definitely loosens up, as does the suspension, at least to me it does. I also found that my efficiency was better or at least on par with the loaner despite me not having OEM aero 19's (we both had 19's with winter tires but I had aftermarket 19's with Bridgestone bizaaks and loaner had pirelli sotto)

Any one seeing this after 2.1.42?
"Incoming call is displayed on instrument cluster along with a graphic of the steering wheel button to pick it up"

I am sure it's something silly but I am not getting incoming call on instrument cluster with a graphic to answer them. However, I am able to get navigation and Album details on instrument cluster. I am connected to Car Play, though...

"Incoming call is displayed on instrument cluster along with a graphic of the steering wheel button to pick it up"

I am sure it's something silly but I am not getting incoming call on instrument cluster with a graphic to answer them. However, I am able to get navigation and Album details on instrument cluster. I am connected to Car Play, though...
Yes but I don't use carplay

CarPlay does not have that function currently. It also does not have turn by turn. The only thing that will display on the dash is the audio widget, which is sometimes correct. If you use the native UI, you will get all three.

CarPlay does not have that function currently. It also does not have turn by turn. The only thing that will display on the dash is the audio widget, which is sometimes correct. If you use the native UI, you will get all three.
That isn’t true. When a call comes in on CarPlay it does show me the image and how to pick it up, along with who’s calling. The call does not stay on the screen once I pick up though.

That isn’t true. When a call comes in on CarPlay it does show me the image and how to pick it up, along with who’s calling. The call does not stay on the screen once I pick up though.
That's interesting to hear.. So, why I am not getting it?
I will try with Native UI. I can certain say that I don't get when I am using CP

That's interesting to hear.. So, why I am not getting it?
I will try with Native UI. I can certain say that I don't get when I am using CP
Either I had a bug in my favor or it’s intended to work with CP. I’ve only seen or tried it twice, both on the same trip, so perhaps when I get back to my car next week I find I have lucked into a bug I can’t reproduce?

Same way I did this ;)

View attachment 16733

The door symbols change color to yellow if the various doors are unlocked or open.

Happy to share the lovelace code once it's finished, and once I get the other details added (charging, etc.)

I'll make a new thread for the Home Assistant stuff later tonight.
I cant wait until you share this with us!

A quick question. What drives me a bit nuts is that the Trip computer on the Lucid does not give me decimals for the KW being used up. Or decimals on the % SOC. sometimes you really want the decimal to do a more complete calc. Do the APIs you use to put together this dashboard give you the ability to get to decimal level precision on KW, miles/kwh, SOC, etc?

I'm seeing something similar to that. I do not have CarPlay. If I'm set on on Music or Nav, the phone call shows up to the left, where the Air logo is when the car turns on. It shows the caller. Actually, I knew the right button on the steering wheel would answer a call, but I didn't know that you could hang up with it until this update. It said on the screen to hold the button down longer to hang up the call. So I learned something new.

I cant wait until you share this with us!

A quick question. What drives me a bit nuts is that the Trip computer on the Lucid does not give me decimals for the KW being used up. Or decimals on the % SOC. sometimes you really want the decimal to do a more complete calc. Do the APIs you use to put together this dashboard give you the ability to get to decimal level precision on KW, miles/kwh, SOC, etc?
Yep, you can see some sample data here: https://github.com/nshp/python-lucidmotors/blob/main/tests/data/login_response/l2_charging.json
They have at least one-tenth precision for most of those values.

I have a software problem that is new in 2.1.42. When I place a phone call with the Lucid UX from my iPhone 14 Pro, either via touch screen in the car or Alex vocal command or via the phone screen , I can hear the call ring once and then the audio ends. The call has not terminated however. If the call is answered they can hear me but I have no audio. If I switch to speaker on my phone the call is active and I can hear them. If I switch back to the car, no audio. I have done an air logo reset and also switched to guest profile and back and it doesn't fix it. If I terminate the call and call them back the audio works fine. It is infinitely repeatable.

Back