• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

OTA update 2.1.42

I have a software problem that is new in 2.1.42. When I place a phone call with the Lucid UX from my iPhone 14 Pro, either via touch screen in the car or Alex vocal command or via the phone screen , I can hear the call ring once and then the audio ends. The call has not terminated however. If the call is answered they can hear me but I have no audio. If I switch to speaker on my phone the call is active and I can hear them. If I switch back to the car, no audio. I have done an air logo reset and also switched to guest profile and back and it doesn't fix it. If I terminate the call and call them back the audio works fine. It is infinitely repeatable.
This is the same issue many of us have already reported. Glad to see it's not an Android issue but a Lucid issue.

This is the same issue many of us have already reported. Glad to see it's not an Android issue but a Lucid issue.
The service tech mentioned that someone else had told him they were having the same problem. The tech actually asked me if I was experiencing the problem.

Problem solved with a a logo reset.
Lucky you - we have done several resets with the guidance of service over the phone and they did a remote reset - nothing changed. Tech came out to the house, an hour later of resets and him doing stuff - no luck. We can't make outgoing calls. We have no blindspot, surround view, or back up cameras. All since the last update. The only thing that has improved is the Spotify appears to now be working - it was cutting out about 25% into the song and wouldn't go back on until we turned car off and then back on. We are now set to take the car into the shop next month.

I am still having the same problems with my samsung galaxy s22. Calls initiated go silent and you have to pick up your phone and go to speaker or handset to communicate. I have noticed that this def happens when I initiate a call from through the car. However, if I hang up, pick up my handset and initiate the call from my handset, it will work though the car/bluetooth. To me it appears to be with call initiation/acceptance. Praying for a fix as it sucks when you take a lot of work calls on the road.

Wonder why they designed it that way, doesn't CP use the phones carrier for data, apps and all that crap but uses the car's GPS? Stupid Apple!
It’s designed that way because the car’s GPS antenna is usually more prominent than the phone’s. On Apple Maps (but not Waze or Google Maps), CarPlay will use the car’s antenna if available. If the car doesn’t have GPS, it will use the phone’s.

I am still having the same problems with my samsung galaxy s22. Calls initiated go silent and you have to pick up your phone and go to speaker or handset to communicate. I have noticed that this def happens when I initiate a call from through the car. However, if I hang up, pick up my handset and initiate the call from my handset, it will work though the car/bluetooth. To me it appears to be with call initiation/acceptance. Praying for a fix as it sucks when you take a lot of work calls on the road.
Same phone and same issue. When I call it connects but there is no sound. If I hang up and call the same number again through the car the call works fine. Weird.

I found the fix for this at least on Pixel.. so hoping it helps others out.. here's what I did .. I went to my Bluetooth connected devices list.. from there I went to my car's name ... when I clicked on the name, it presented options for me to choose whether the connected device is a headphone, a car kit, a TV etc... this was brand new to me until yesterday..for lucid I selected Car Kit.. and ever since then... it's been 100% fine for me... calls in and out via Bluetooth work flawlessly.. hope this helps .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231210-182755~2.png
    Screenshot_20231210-182755~2.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 56
I found the fix for this at least on Pixel.. so hoping it helps others out.. here's what I did .. I went to my Bluetooth connected devices list.. from there I went to my car's name ... when I clicked on the name, it presented options for me to choose whether the connected device is a headphone, a car kit, a TV etc... this was brand new to me until yesterday..for lucid I selected Car Kit.. and ever since then... it's been 100% fine for me... calls in and out via Bluetooth work flawlessly.. hope this helps .
Which Pixel is this? My Pixel 7 BT connection option is not the same.

I installed update as well as surrounding state maps for Nav. My GPS is no longer functioning and it thinks I am always home. Also odd as it also thinks I am home in Maps on CarPlay. I did a Bobby reset and also a turn signal hard reset but doesn’t fix problem. Will contact service unless others have a fix. There seems to have been a potentially similar problem reported with a different update for GPS location and looks like service had to come to reset.
Issue resolved but not exactly sure what did it. Mobile service came and not sure but ultimately did a TCU hard reset. Interestingly when he was here, he saw notification that 2.1.43 was available so did that install followed by a sleep period. And now GPS location issue fixed and as a result CarPlay GPS also. Software gremlins.

Is anyone else having issues with Sirius XM stations not being able to load or connect since this update? The stations show on the display but I get these error messages. I tried a logo reset and turning off wifi but no help.
Yes, same issues after the recent big update.

Back