OTA update 2.1.42

I checked if my door locks issue was fixed push to unlock and it is not so @borski might be right but our service center had no clue it’s been taken in once granted they said they had no time to look at it so there’s that

Just turn the steering wheel away from the truck without using enough torque to override HA. It is fairly intuitive after you drive with it for a few minutes.
Thanks. Do I need to hold the wheel/car in the new lane position once it moves over or will it automatically stay in the new position?

Thanks. Do I need to hold the wheel/car in the new lane position once it moves over or will it automatically stay in the new position?
That depends on how long you want the bias. As soon as you let go of the wheel pressure, the car will start to drift back to the center of the lane. When passing a semi, you will wan to hold it for bit. For smaller cars, it depends on how quick you pass them.

I’m hoping the HA fixes are the real deal. If it’s anywhere close to being back where it was before they introduced lane biasing, I’ll be happy.
Totally agree there. It got super sloppy and would just drift. Let’s hope it takes it back! i find on the freeway it’s not too far behind autopilot. There’s some issues but same goes for ap

Interesting thing happened, the first time trying to open the driver door after the update, it wouldn’t open. Handle presented but nothing happened. The other 3 worked. I opened the driver door with the inside release and then the normal handle started working. Weird.

Interesting thing happened, the first time trying to open the driver door after the update, it wouldn’t open. Handle presented but nothing happened. The other 3 worked. I opened the driver door with the inside release and then the normal handle started working. Weird.
Happens sometimes after a software update. After I install an update, I do a logo reboot and then put the car to deep sleep before I use the new update. Gets the weird kinks out that may happen after installing an update.

I had a similar issue with my driver side door last week. I opened a case Customer Care. This was their reply:

Attachments

• IMG_9814.png
    IMG_9814.png
    577.8 KB · Views: 135
Totally agree there. It got super sloppy and would just drift. Let’s hope it takes it back! i find on the freeway it’s not too far behind autopilot. There’s some issues but same goes for ap
It really is great. It went from "this is awesome" to "ughhhhh I cant use this its awful" back to "this is awesome" again, and this time lane biasing is much more intuitive and doesn't ping pong. A++++ from me

Have the same issue.
Same issue with mine. But I have auto lock enabled. I will turn it off like suggested above and see if that corrects it.

Last edited:
Back