OTA update 2.1.42

Can confirm, on an air pure with surreal sound basic. Base sounds a LOT better with this update.
That's great to hear. (No pun intended.)

For those with the update already, I'm really interested to see how the navigation updates work. Are you able to remove a single automatically added charging stop? And will the SOC arrivals refresh automatically after doing so?
There is now a link to remove all charging stops so you can add in your own. The SoC estimate will refresh when you do this, yes.
image.jpg

Has anyone tried HA yet? Dying to know if it’s fixed!

Does anyone know what today’s software update includes? The update site has not been kept current.

Nav turn-by-turn voice worked for me today.

Really happy with this update -- I use the native Nav so I can FINALLY have turn-by-turn visual and audio up at the same time!

What about HA? Does it still ping pong in lane ?
This is a good update. The little improvements all add up. And the widget is super cool.

It is! @Bobby tested and approved!
Very glad this is fixed. Though I probably won't benefit from it until sometime next year, when I make my next phone call in the car.

This is awesome! I can’t wait for the update.

Sorry to hear that Rivian had an update brick the infotainment of their cars today. Hope they fix that quickly,

Back