OTA update 2.1.42

Huge update! Great to see Lucid actively responding to complaints such as base SS, multitasking, and the regen warning. And not even mentioning HA... quality over quantity seems to be what Lucid is going for! The multitasking also shows one of the biggest requested features being added(music on the gauge cluster). All of this before 3.0!

Also, didnt the car already precondition for a REALLY long time when automated?

Huge update! Great to see Lucid actively responding to complaints such as base SS, multitasking, and the regen warning. And not even mentioning HA... quality over quantity seems to be what Lucid is going for! The multitasking also shows one of the biggest requested features being added(music on the gauge cluster). All of this before 3.0!

Also, didnt the car already precondition for a REALLY long time when automated?
I am a bit confused why the regen warning was listed as only applying to Pure RWD cars.. the rest of us need it too!

I am a bit confused why the regen warning was listed as only applying to Pure RWD cars.. the rest of us need it too!
Perhaps there could be some monitoring software only installed on those new ones? Weird how they couldn't just use the battery percentage as a factor, but that may lead to lawsuits because regen can fail for another reason.

Agreed. But this RWD warning doesn’t seem to be related to the battery being fully charged.

So that would be a different warning trigger, which will hopefully be added to all cars.

The navigation prompt issue I had earlier was resolved with letting the car sleep while I was in the office. Everything is back to normal and I am really liking the update.

Any update to usb media?
Even when selecting songs, it is super annoying to have to go through each album every time, or not just being able to go down a list of songs in genre mode, etc...
Haven't tried. I use Tidal and Spotify exclusively.

HA is BACK! Much more confident. Especially in turns not overcompensating after the turn is complete. Also, the noise while changing apps has changed. Instead of the “shhs” it’s more like a “dnnk” noise. Much more pleasant for me.

Any update to usb media?
Even when selecting songs, it is super annoying to have to go through each album every time, or not just being able to go down a list of songs in genre mode, etc...
Once I receive 2.1.42, a USB media enhancement will be moved to the top of my wish list. If there is a 3.0 in the works, hopefully it includes this enhancement.

I digress, I’m really happy that 2.1.42 is out, as it fixes my largest source of frustration, HA.

There is now a link to remove all charging stops so you can add in your own. The SoC estimate will refresh when you do this, yes. View attachment 16291
Are you able to add charging stops in any order? The prior version required the stops to be added in order based on furthest from starting point.

Waiting patiently here til Android Thursday.

I got the update however it broke my passive key on my phone and I didn’t realize… 15 minutes later after being in Walgreens, I noticed when the car lights were still on and bumping music. Anyone have a similar issue? I did a soft reset and removed/readded the key but no luck.

I got the update however it broke my passive key on my phone and I didn’t realize… 15 minutes later after being in Walgreens, I noticed when the car lights were still on and bumping music. Anyone have a similar issue? I did a soft reset and removed/readded the key but no luck.
Did you check the settings for passive lock/unlock?

Yessir, we are good there as well. Debating a factory reset tbh
factory reset is really your last resort. Perform an Air logo reset or let it deep sleep. In the meantime, just push in your door handles

factory reset is really your last resort. Perform an Air logo reset or let it deep sleep. In the meantime, just push in your door handles
Unfortunately pushing the door handles didn’t work. Already tried logo reset as well. The car wasn’t detecting the phone at all. Only way I could drive is with a pin.

I went ahead and did the factory reset and everything is working. I don’t mind reinputting all my info. I didn’t realize that it would take me back to version 1.1.14 but I’m probably going to bug service tomorrow to see if they can boost me back.

Edit: I still have the new features even though my car says it’s in version 1.1.14

Attachments

• IMG_0120.jpeg
    IMG_0120.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 108
Back