OTA 1.2.75?

Okay so the LKA is definitely much improved with this update.

See, there are benefits for spouses to owning this car. I imagine I'll be volunteering for all sorts of errands.

"Oh, I can go pick up your mother for you. No problem."
You have to draw the line somewhere and I think you just hit it.

Okay so the LKA is definitely much improved with this update.
Good to hear! Last OTA I got the notice immediately, this time I’m later.

Is LKA the same as Lane Departure Warning (LDW) - I think we don’t have enough acronyms.

I just installed it. How is the LKA improved?
Has it improved by actually being "enabled" 😂

LDW is very different from LKA unless Lucid is treating them as the same.

I just installed it. How is the LKA improved?
The pull back into your lane isn't as harsh as it was before. It also seems less sensitive where it will only start to pull you back when you actually start crossing over. Before it seemed to "jump the gun" on correction and pull you back into the lane before you even hit the line. I also tested it and it would keep me in my lane between 2 lines almost like highway assist but definitely not centered. Do not recommend, lol.

Also, you cannot see the OS version of the car via the app. In the car you'll see an update dot on the setting cogwheel. In the app, you will see a dot by the shield icon.
No Dot, yet. Maybe they send them to the Dream Team first. the lane drive hard pull being softened will be a nice change.

Just got the notification that an update is available

Just got the notification that an update is available
It seems since the latest update where they enhanced the download and update process, this 1.2.75 update is going out to more people quicker.

It seems since the latest update where they enhanced the download and update process, this 1.2.75 update is going out to more people quicker.
I’ve been relatively lucky and have gotten the last 3 within 24 hours of being released. This looked like it was initially going to Dream owners but as I have an AGT it seems it’s hitting a wider audience now.

Just updated 1.2.75, my 3rd OTA update, going out to test drive my new fresh Lucid again. (Hope they didn’t break anything, fingers crossed 🤞)

Lucid had my car this week while I was out of town. they needed to address a small recall issue as well as check some other things. update 1.2.75 was installed as well. I picked the car up yesterday and immediately noticed a much smoother driving experience. one of the improvements I noticed was the regen braking is much better and smoother. it seems like the LKA is better too, but I need to drive it more.

Back