OTA 1.2.75?

I’m not sure if this 1.2.75 did this, but I see Tidal ATMOS buffering slightly better without being interupted.

I also noticed the vibration warning is less sensitive in lane-keeping monitoring. I am focusing on Smooth mode to see what other subtle improvement might be. Same drain, I came home, took 3 hours nap, wake up and see 2% phantom drain, but the panel said 106F outside, I don’t mind these drain, I need her to go down to 15%SOC anyway then charge her back up (repeat 3 times) as flushing which I read here but never did. I am taking her now for 2nd run today for more ovservation test. Wife is saying I’m just finding excuse to go out. She just doesn’t get what scientific experiment is all about💭

I’m not sure if this 1.2.75 did this, but I see Tidal ATMOS buffering slightly better without being interupted.

I also noticed the vibration warning is less sensitive in lane-keeping monitoring. I am focusing on Smooth mode to see what other subtle improvement might be. Same drain, I came home, took 3 hours nap, wake up and see 2% phantom drain, but the panel said 106F outside, I don’t mind these drain, I need her to go down to 15%SOC anyway then charge her back up (repeat 3 times) as flushing which I read here but never did. I am taking her now for 2nd run today for more ovservation test. Wife is saying I’m just finding excuse to go out. She just doesn’t get what scientific experiment is all about💭
Scientific experiment! I haven’t tried that one yet…..😇

Just updated 1.2.75, my 3rd OTA update, going out to test drive my new fresh Lucid again. (Hope they didn’t break anything, fingers crossed 🤞)

Just received my 1.2.75 update today. Successfully installed. Will see later if I notice any differences

I would agree with you about Tidal. It seems to be cutting out less frequently

I wish that I had 1.2.75... :confused::D

The LKA intervention is definitely improved. It’s not perfect, I’ve had a couple misfires but you don’t feel the wheel tug as hard and it releases the lane keep sooner also. Nice upgrade.

Not even sure if this was part of upgrade cause or it has been like this sporadically(I think I read this somewhere in forum). I went to restaurant, half way eating, I realized I forgot my wallet. I went back to AGT to get it, but method#1 fob won’t respond to open. There isn’t any light on fob to indicate if this is battery issue. So I resort to method#2, I took my phone out to turn on Bluetooth to hope it will wake up to unlock, then Bluetooth wouldn’t connect. So onto method#3, I thought about use valet key card, but that emergency key card is in my wallet which is why I need to go back to car at first place. Lastly, method#4, I opened Lucid app to unlock doors, but my area cellular has very weak 1 bar signal, the app just couldn’t connect, all these time, people are walking by the car and admired, “WOW! Brand new electric car!”, but I stood there like an idiot trying to figure it out. Then I remembered method#4b, I just went back to restaurant to use their WiFi to get app to connect to car to open door. After I got in the car, I still find no wallet, thank goodness they take ApplePay so I don’t have to wash their dishes. I guess there is Murphy’s law, that is why Lucid made so many way to open doors. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Not even sure if this was part of upgrade cause or it has been like this sporadically(I think I read this somewhere in forum). I went to restaurant, half way eating, I realized I forgot my wallet. I went back to AGT to get it, but method#1 fob won’t respond to open. There isn’t any light on fob to indicate if this is battery issue. So I resort to method#2, I took my phone out to turn on Bluetooth to hope it will wake up to unlock, then Bluetooth wouldn’t connect. So onto method#3, I thought about use valet key card, but that emergency key card is in my wallet which is why I need to go back to car at first place. Lastly, method#4, I opened Lucid app to unlock doors, but my area cellular has very weak 1 bar signal, the app just couldn’t connect, all these time, people are walking by the car and admired, “WOW! Brand new electric car!”, but I stood there like an idiot trying to figure it out. Then I remembered method#4b, I just went back to restaurant to use their WiFi to get app to connect to car to open door. After I got in the car, I still find no wallet, thank goodness they take ApplePay so I don’t have to wash their dishes. I guess there is Murphy’s law, that is why Lucid made so many way to open doors. 🤷‍♂️
You forgot Method #6: Place the KeyFob below the camera and press the door handle. Works similarly to Valet Key, aside from having to place the key below the camera and pressing the door handle. It works even when battery is dead.

You forgot Method #6: Place the KeyFob below the camera and press the door handle. Works similarly to Valet Key, aside from having to place the key below the camera and pressing the door handle. It works even when battery is dead.
I’m going to try this. It turned out battery wasn’t dead. After I got home, fob is working again. This is very strange.

I tried this method in garage, it doesn’t work. Is it the camera below B Pilliar? I’m afraid I tried too hard pressing to damage door handle.

It is strange fob is working. But I think it may be just weak battery. Bc when I sit in the car, it says fob not detected on screen. I like to keep it simple. I just turned off WiFi capability. Last night drain 1%, or 3 miles is very acceptable to me. Let’s see turning off WiFi also improve that drain.

I tried this method in garage, it doesn’t work. Is it the camera below B Pilliar? I’m afraid I tried too hard pressing to damage door handle.

It is strange fob is working. But I think it may be just weak battery. Bc when I sit in the car, it says fob not detected on screen. I like to keep it simple. I just turned off WiFi capability. Last night drain 1%, or 3 miles is very acceptable to me. Let’s see turning off WiFi also improve that drain.
Replace your fob battery.

Screenshot_20220724-130156_Lucid.jpg

Yes, hold the fob against the b pillar below the camera. While holding the key against the pillar, press the handle in and it will pop out. Works for me and my fob is dead

Yes, hold the fob against the b pillar below the camera. While holding the key against the pillar, press the handle in and it will pop out. Works for me and my fob is dead
After a dozen tries, it did pop out finally. But it won’t let me pull out the door. Anyway, CR2032 batteries and Faraday pouch just ordered via Amazon.

Software is still flakey. Was using navigation and switched to music screen and just completely jammed up. Seemed it did a forced reset at some point and started working.

Alexa seems to be triggered really easy when nothing like Alexa is being said. On way home last night, Alexa wouldn’t even work/come up.

Today the eye monitoring or whatever it’s called was outright annoying. Looking at the road and every 5 seconds it kept telling me to “watch the road”.

Software is still flakey. Was using navigation and switched to music screen and just completely jammed up. Seemed it did a forced reset at some point and started working.

Alexa seems to be triggered really easy when nothing like Alexa is being said. On way home last night, Alexa wouldn’t even work/come up.

Today the eye monitoring or whatever it’s called was outright annoying. Looking at the road and every 5 seconds it kept telling me to “watch the road”.
I turned that feature off on my drive home from delivery haha, most annoying thing I encountered.

I turned that feature off on my drive home from delivery haha, most annoying thing I encountered.

It’s good to have that in long distance driving. I often asked my wife to pinch me if I started to get sleepy, but she fell asleep herself. So this is pretty cool feature.

Back