OTA 1.2.75?

Maybe @Alex can share? :)
How did you know I had a software update available? I just checked and it was there:

IMG_1920.jpeg

IMG_1919.jpeg

IMG_1918.jpeg

anyone else having trouble connecting their phone to car via bluetooth? my phone connects just fine but doesn't output audio to Lucid and when i tap on bluetooth in Lucid, it shows no device found error.
Yeah I actually was never able to get my phone to work reliably via Bluetooth. My wife’s phone meanwhile works just fine, I’m wondering if it’s because mine is set up as the primary one and mobile key, etc?. Lucid says software will address it eventually. However here’s a workaround. Delete and repair your phone making sure you tell it to allow both music and phone services, then play audio on your phone while connected to the Lucid, then press the silver button in the middle of the volume control knob on the right side of the steering wheel. This should then play your phone music over Bluetooth.

Lucid released an OTA to address an issue that was reported here by @Adnillien on June 20. That's pretty impressive imo!

OK, I know this has been addressed before, but I just spent 15 minutes searching and could not find the answer. How can you tell if there is an update ready for download? Is it on the app or in the car, or both? Can you tell what software version the car is on by looking at the app?

OK, I know this has been addressed before, but I just spent 15 minutes searching and could not find the answer. How can you tell if there is an update ready for download? Is it on the app or in the car, or both? Can you tell what software version the car is on by looking at the app?
Both but they are staggered rollouts, so not everyone sees the update at the same time...

Also, you cannot see the OS version of the car via the app. In the car you'll see an update dot on the setting cogwheel. In the app, you will see a dot by the shield icon.

Lucid released an OTA to address an issue that was reported here by @Adnillien on June 20. That's pretty impressive imo!
I’d actually had the severely reduced torque issue once too, which I did report to them and gave permission to pull logs, so maybe that helped lead to this update also.

Yeah they’re pushed out in stages due to different vehicles not all having the same modules. It seems DE owners get the updates later than more recent GT owners. You’ll get a dot on the shield icon in the app though when they’ve pushed it, could take up to a couple weeks. I haven’t got it yet either.

Thanks. I did remember them being staged which was why I really wanted to know how to tell if there is an update available to me. My biggest issue right now is finding excuses to go drive somewhere.

Thanks. I did remember them being staged which was why I really wanted to know how to tell if there is an update available to me. My biggest issue right now is finding excuses to go drive somewhere.
Oh, you mean you haven't reached the stage where you just say "I'm driving to go drive" and then your wife just looks at you and shakes her head?

Oh, you mean you haven't reached the stage where you just say "I'm driving to go drive" and then your wife just looks at you and shakes her head?
🤣 Yes! I have reached that stage. Where are you going? Oh… have to run an errand. Do you need anything from the store while I’m out?

Of course, my wife has driven the car exactly once with me. Says it is too complicated… those cameras are too distracting…. They have too many things on it… I like things simple… I won’t be driving it. But I’m sure after one good trip, she will change her tune.

Of course, my wife has driven the car exactly once with me. Says it is too complicated… those cameras are too distracting…. They have too many things on it… I like things simple… I won’t be driving it. But I’m sure after one good trip, she will change her tune.
Your wife sounds like mine. We drove it to dinner and she kept complaining about how distracting the screen was. First I told her, "well don't look at it" and then I showed her how to make it disappear. She still thinks it is too complicated and says she will never drive it. In the next breath, she says how she really likes it and "maybe she needs one". I think the Gravity might be more her thing. She hasn't driven anything other than an SUV for 25 years. By the time the Gravity comes out, she will be used to it through riding around in the Air.

She is used to me just saying that I am going for a ride. It started with my Cobra, then with the Mustangs, now it will be the AIr.

Last edited:
Yeah if my wife’s car breaks down and the only option is to drive my car she’d call an Uber. She refused to drive the Mercedes too and always pushed me to take her crappy Subaru on road trips. But now with the Lucid she always suggests taking my car, a subtle hint that she approves even though she acts annoyed by no car play and figuring out the climate controls etc. And she does appreciate my frequent offers to go do some errand haha.

🤣 Yes! I have reached that stage. Where are you going? Oh… have to run an errand. Do you need anything from the store while I’m out?
See, there are benefits for spouses to owning this car. I imagine I'll be volunteering for all sorts of errands.

"Oh, I can go pick up your mother for you. No problem."

See, there are benefits for spouses to owning this car. I imagine I'll be volunteering for all sorts of errands.

"Oh, I can go pick up your mother for you. No problem."
Driving isn't worth that headache...

Back