OTA 1.2.7

Serious, I had to click to find which door to open. Now it just shows the list. I honest don’t remember it does that in the past. Maybe it never worked for me before that I didn’t even know there is such feature. 😂
Yes. Leaving is a process. Back out of garage. Turn off the camera view, click on Homelink and profile shows. Click on Homelink again and the garage shows. Close garage. Turn camera view back on, then leave.

Yes. Leaving is a process. Back out of garage. Turn off the camera view, click on Homelink and profile shows. Click on Homelink again and the garage shows. Close garage. Turn camera view back on, then leave.
I always done manually both in and out of garage and community gate. Strange now I see it pops up the list. It wasn’t there or I wasn’t paying attention.

I agree, the back up camera and home link is cumbersome, they can use different approach, preferable put HomeLink control in static left pilot panel.

The homelink menu has reliably dropped down upon returning to the house since at least 1.2.1. But as has been mentioned, the annoyance starts when you leave cuz then you have to click through the menus. Or just use a clicker!

The homelink menu has reliably dropped down upon returning to the house since at least 1.2.1. But as has been mentioned, the annoyance starts when you leave cuz then you have to click through the menus. Or just use a clicker!

Mine still have issue programming 3rd HomeLink on a remote location. I will try again later.

I was told by customer service that this would stop some of the odd software errors I was getting, so hopefully it's more than helping with OTA updates.
Agree, more OTA updates is better than no OTA update, even if it doesn’t seem much. 😆

One thing I have notcied with 1.2.7 is that my audio streams (tunein and Tidal) seem way more reliable. I'm not getting random drops or glitches in the areas I usually do. They've been rock solid since this last update. Nothing in the notes, so maybe some invisible update in the background.

Last edited:
Service guy said that they needed 1.2.7 so that the next major update can be done. Supposed to be a lot on that one So they needed this “OTA Update” update.

Yeah, I’ve noticed the same. There was a dead spot when leaving the house that they’d cut out and since the update they’ve been fine.

Still on 1.2.6 here. I'm waiting Lucid... 🥱
Me too. I guess that I will have to call and ask that the update be pushed. Just like 1.2.6...:(

Me too. I guess that I will have to call and ask that the update be pushed. Just like 1.2.6...:(
It's because you keep saying the software is beta!

It's because you keep saying the software is beta!
The software is really great! I am sorry, I didn't mean it, really I didn't!!!

;):cool:

Service guy said that they needed 1.2.7 so that the next major update can be done. Supposed to be a lot on that one So they needed this “OTA Update” update.
I’ve been there. Putting out an update that paves the way for the next update behind the scenes. Fingers crossed they’ve figured out some of the structural stuff that will speed up functions across the board.

Back