Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

I received a VIN today, surprising as I was told 1st quarter 2023… I have my hopes up now for delivery by EOY?

Yes, the web site wizard directed me to order these sizes after I entered the make/model of car:
  • 245/40ZR20 MICHELIN PILOT SPORT ALL SEASON 4
  • 265/40ZR20 MICHELIN PILOT SPORT ALL SEASON 4
Thank you!

Infinite Black
Santa Cruz Interior
No Stealth Trim
Glass Roof
19" Wheels
Surreal Sound Pro
Dream Drive Pro
Reservation Date: February 12th, 2022
Finalized: November 14th, 2022
VIN: November 29th, 2022
State: MA

I called my DA again today and was told that there is a White/Santa Cruz with 19 inch wheels in Chicago that he could get to me by EOY. Funny, this was actually my original configuration before I saw the Tahoe in person so I can't say I'm disappointed. Now, I'm just awaiting the change confirmation and VIN assignment.

I called my DA again today and was told that there is a White/Santa Cruz with 19 inch wheels in Chicago that he could get to me by EOY. Funny, this was actually my original configuration before I saw the Tahoe in person so I can't say I'm disappointed. Now, I'm just awaiting the change confirmation and VIN assignment.
Great!

Better get my scotch guard ready lol

Got my car delivery scheduled for this Thursday! DA told me that the factory requested the service team to check the trunk actuator upon arrival to the studio. Not sure if that was the reason for the delay or not. I also had some issues with having the pricing on the PA rectified (they had the new pricing initially and it took a week to void the old one and send me a new PA - hopefully it's not as long for others).

Got my car delivery scheduled for this Thursday! DA told me that the factory requested the service team to check the trunk actuator upon arrival to the studio. Not sure if that was the reason for the delay or not. I also had some issues with having the pricing on the PA rectified (they had the new pricing initially and it took a week to void the old one and send me a new PA - hopefully it's not as long for others).
That’s great news. Really hoping to hear something today for my delivery. Was supposed to be today, but I got delayed with this trunk actuator thing as well. Car was still in Scottsdale as of yesterday.

With this storm coming later this week, I really hope the car is on its way to Denver today.

That’s great news. Really hoping to hear something today for my delivery. Was supposed to be today, but I got delayed with this trunk actuator thing as well. Car was still in Scottsdale as of yesterday.

With this storm coming later this week, I really hope the car is on its way to Denver today.
Are you still working with your original DA or did you get transitioned to an External DA from Scottsdale? Just wondering how the communication is flowing...

Are you still working with your original DA or did you get transitioned to an External DA from Scottsdale? Just wondering how the communication is flowing...
My DA is the same, but he will not be there when I take delivery. The Denver Studio has staff for that. I’ve been talking to them about rescheduling the delivery. But they have little info on the current status. They just keep saying they will contact me when they get confirmation that the car is in its way to them.

Planning on reaching out to my DA tomorrow if I don’t hear anything today from the Denver folks today.

Thank you!
I bought the Motor Trend grey mats for my SC interior, and it looks great for what they are. I took a heat gun and removed the black/red label which made a big difference. A little trimming and slicing for dead pedal and everything light is covered.

I bought the Motor Trend grey mats for my SC interior, and it looks great for what they are. I took a heat gun and removed the black/red label which made a big difference. A little trimming and slicing for dead pedal and everything light is covered.
Picture?

Back