Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Negan - my DA is Russell also - he was very responsive and active in proposing a change to my configuration to help ensure the car gets delivered this year. That was Tuesday. Since then I have called him at least 5 times and sent 4 or 5 emails requesting an update as he originally said delivery could be next week. I know they are very busy but a quick note or call should not be too much to ask for….
Initially I was provided with an estimated delivery for mid Dec. He agreed to provide me with a weekly text with status. My two status text contacts was "no status to report". I had to check my account online to find out the VIN was assigned. I think they have stopped providing email VIN notifications. You should try contacting him via text.. He did tell me that sometimes he helps out with deliveries which may be backing up. I saw another post that Costa Mesa was going to make 16 deliveries this weekend.

So, when will Lucid update their site to show that Tourings are being delivered? ;)

Initially I was provided with an estimated delivery for mid Dec. He agreed to provide me with a weekly text with status. My two status text contacts was "no status to report". I had to check my account online to find out the VIN was assigned. I think they have stopped providing email VIN notifications. You should try contacting him via text.. He did tell me that sometimes he helps out with deliveries which may be backing up. I saw another post that Costa Mesa was going to make 16 deliveries this weekend.
Also have Russell as my DA. He indicated he normally does not work on Sunday or Monday, but Tuesday AM texts have generally, successfully prompted a response.

I’m less than 100 miles away so I have (have a friend) take delivery there. On Lucid’s end, my delivery is still “scheduled” for this year, so hopefully that just naturally happens. My biggest concern is staying on top of whether switching the exterior color (Black to White or Red, but keeping Tahoe) would guarantee EOY delivery. I do not want to lose that opportunity because of carelessness / lack of communication.

I logged in today not expecting any updates but it says preparing for production. Im only surprised because i ordered the Stealth option and didn't expect it until mid 1st qtr.

Logged in this morning and saw the dashboard for the first time - WOW! Nice to have that information. The status said "Preparing for Production." I logged in just now and status has changed to "IN Production" but I don't see a VIN number. Could I be missing something?

Logged in this morning and saw the dashboard for the first time - WOW! Nice to have that information. The status said "Preparing for Production." I logged in just now and status has changed to "IN Production" but I don't see a VIN number. Could I be missing something?
Same here. Updated to “In Production” but no VIN - yet. I figure it will populate within the next day or two.

Same here, my Dashboard for my Black / Tahoe just changed to In Production! Hopefully with an estimated 2 day build cycle, my VIN and delivery to Houston will be coming soon...

Delivery today 12/10 at Goose Island. Safe at home after some white knuckle driving

Attachments

• 20221210_160305.jpg
    20221210_160305.jpg
    905.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 20221210_160317.jpg
    20221210_160317.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 144
Same here, my Dashboard for my Black / Tahoe just changed to In Production! Hopefully with an estimated 2 day build cycle, my VIN and delivery to Houston will be coming soon...
Same for me. Also have a Black /Tahoe, dashboard shows in production. The interesting part is that pick location shows as meatpacking district (NY) even though my car is being registered in NJ, I was told in the past I will be picking up at short hills.

Anyway, hoping for some good news this week.

My dashboard just updated to "In Production" this evening. What a crazy 24 hours it has been! Pretty much went from no chance of EOY delivery when talking to my DA around Thanksgiving to possible EOY delivery after talking to my DA yesterday (had to chase him down with multiple phone calls and emails since Monday). Now this update on the dashboard saying production has started. Eagerly awaiting VIN assignment to make this all that more real. However, will breathe that final sign of relief when I drive the car home.

Interestingly enough, the pickup location for me is showing as Tysons Corner rather than Short Hills even though I live in NJ. I'm assuming that will be updated closer to delivery time as my DA has verbally said that I would be picking up the car from the Short Hills studio.

Congratulations to those that picked up their cars. Post us some pictures of your cars

Back