Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

With what? Using the NEMA 10-30 outlet, or getting 24 amps out of it?
Risking the cheap dryer outlet not failing. They are NOT rated for EV charging even if you lower the amps. They aren't safe.

Not to step on the mods toes, but isn't there a thread for charging, instead of Ordering and Delivery. If there is then most people would go there instead of here for this type of information.

I'm going to pick this one up as well. Which extension cord did you go with?
I thought everyone received 110v and Nema 14-50 adapter with Air’s EVSE. I’ve been waiting and ordered and got my Nema 14-30 adapter finally.

Not to step on the mods toes, but isn't there a thread for charging, instead of Ordering and Delivery. If there is then most people would go there instead of here for this type of information.
Good point. I see we got off topic a while ago so I am not going to try and go back and move posts, but future posts on charging will be moved or deleted.

This is how I feel about Atlanta. The entire southeast is effectively ignored by them at the moment. Nothing to the north until you hit DC and the south until you hit West Palm.
Confirmed delivery for this weekend, have a window of Friday thru Sunday for now.

I'm actually in NY every couple of weeks for work and decided to pop into the studio in Manhattan today since I hadn't heard from my DA in a few days (I've had a VIN for 2+ weeks and she's had an out of office for about a week).

The rep in the NY office was amazing and said she'd track the right people down for a status. Roughly 3 hours later I got a call confirming my delivery this weekend.

It does look like PDI was done at the factory, so good news for anyone that's been waiting.

I'll send pics once I take delivery.

Confirmed delivery for this weekend, have a window of Friday thru Sunday for now.

I'm actually in NY every couple of weeks for work and decided to pop into the studio in Manhattan today since I hadn't heard from my DA in a few days (I've had a VIN for 2+ weeks and she's had an out of office for about a week).

The rep in the NY office was amazing and said she'd track the right people down for a status. Roughly 3 hours later I got a call confirming my delivery this weekend.

It does look like PDI was done at the factory, so good news for anyone that's been waiting.

The folks in the NY meatpacking studio are awesome. I had my first Lucid contact with them and never looked back!

We are in same boat, I have VIN in last 2 weeks, this is what I got from my DA today, may be will get the car in first week of March at Houston center
He said:
"We have had your vehicle complete production. I am currently awaiting shipment from the factory. I am hoping this will take place in the next few weeks. I will notify you directly when it does. I appreciate your patience throughout this process.
Best".
Let me know how it goes
I'm in 'not' exactly the same boat. I got the same message from my DA my car is ready to be shipped for PDI, but I've been waiting on my PA since I got my VIN on 02/08. "we are waiting on your PA to get generated and sent to you" - I received this again today. How long does it take to generate a purchase agreement?

I am also waiting on the PA. Maybe there is some delay in generating the PA.

I'm in 'not' exactly the same boat. I got the same message from my DA my car is ready to be shipped for PDI, but I've been waiting on my PA since I got my VIN on 02/08. "we are waiting on your PA to get generated and sent to you" - I received this again today. How long does it take to generate a purchase agreement?
I’ve had my vin since Jan 28. Received my pa a week ago. Paid a week ago and no info on delivery.

TOOK DELIVERY TODAY! PUT 150 MILES ON IT... OMG.. WHAT A RIDE! THE WAIT WAS 100% ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT!!! TRUST me folks. You won't be disappointed... I mean I knew it was good.. but dam*!! It's eats miles... Now it's charging at my home charger.. ready for tomorrow..! Woo hoo...

Attachments

• PXL_20230228_185147607.jpg
    PXL_20230228_185147607.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 180
TOOK DELIVERY TODAY! PUT 150 MILES ON IT... OMG.. WHAT A RIDE! THE WAIT WAS 100% ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT!!! TRUST me folks. You won't be disappointed... I mean I knew it was good.. but dam*!! It's eats miles... Now it's charging at my home charger.. ready for tomorrow..! Woo hoo...
Congrats.

My White/Tahoe is being delivered to my house today around noon. So excited. Only bummer is that it is supposed to be raining at noon.
5 days shy of two years since I put in my reservation. I hope it will be worth the wait.
Congrats! Hope to see you out and about in the SLO area soon!

Congratulations! I can't wait

How much time between placing an order and now?

The folks in the NY meatpacking studio are awesome. I had my first Lucid contact with them and never looked back!
That’s great. Im in NYC area as well but stopped by SHort Hills mall just taggin along w the wife for shopping. Can you tell me what colors/models they have in the showroom as of your last visit?

You're in love, I'm in love, we're ALL in love with our cars!!!!! Congratulations!

The 20's look sweet on Stellar White!! What a contrast!!

The 20's look sweet on Stellar White!! What a contrast!!
Yes about the contrast!
The 20s look sweet on everything :D I got the 19s because I drive a lot, around 600miles weekly (and Yes I plan to put all that on the Lucid until June when I won't need to drive that much anymore). Although if it wasn't too late, I may have changed to the 20s

That’s great. Im in NYC area as well but stopped by SHort Hills mall just taggin along w the wife for shopping. Can you tell me what colors/models they have in the showroom as of your last visit?
As I recall - on 2/12 - last I went they did not have a Touring out - just GTs and they had the silver with 20" and grey. One had tahoe interior - forget the other one.

Back