• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

So after waiting all day for one of the SAs at Short Hills to notify me whether my car had been delivered, I finally decided to call them for an update seeing as how my pick up was already tentatively set up for tomorrow. Fortunately, the car has made it to NJ and they confirmed pick up for tomorrow morning. They said they were going to arrange for a Lyft to transport me to the studio, but so far haven't gotten any confirmation about that. Has anyone had a Lyft or Uber arranged for them and how did they notify you of the arrangements?
For my pickup tomorrow, my DA sent me a text that comes from Lyft with a link. if you have the Lyft app, the link will open the app for tracking. Otherwise. You can track in a browser. pester them first thing tomorrow to send you a link/text.

So after waiting all day for one of the SAs at Short Hills to notify me whether my car had been delivered, I finally decided to call them for an update seeing as how my pick up was already tentatively set up for tomorrow. Fortunately, the car has made it to NJ and they confirmed pick up for tomorrow morning. They said they were going to arrange for a Lyft to transport me to the studio, but so far haven't gotten any confirmation about that. Has anyone had a Lyft or Uber arranged for them and how did they notify you of the arrangements?
I got a text message about an hour before the Uber picked me up with the pertinent details.

As per my post upper thread, don’t wait for them to call you, you need to be proactive.

I was notified today that my car arrived there, I didn’t have any scheduled pickup and since no one called me I just called the studio and asked if I can come by tonight, they said yes. Was there an hour later and got my car.

Best of luck tomorrow, hope everything works out for you!!
Definitely took the advice of everyone on this forum who said to call. I waited until about an hour before the studio closed since I know this week is probably really busy for them. Once that last hour hit, I called just to make sure the car had actually arrived.

For my pickup tomorrow, my DA sent me a text that comes from Lyft with a link. if you have the Lyft app, the link will open the app for tracking. Otherwise. You can track in a browser. pester them first thing tomorrow to send you a link/text.

I got a text message about an hour before the Uber picked me up with the pertinent details.
SA said he would be setting it up tonight but as of this moment, no email or text confirmation. My delivery is scheduled for 11 tomorrow so the Lyft would have to pick me up at 10. I'll see how things look first thing in the morning and then call again if nothing shows up.

Yes I got a Lyft. Got email or text notification about 15 minutes before pickup.

Nevermind. Either it took Lyft sometime to process the request or these guys are working late into the night. Text came through at 12:10am lol

No cigarette lighter plug 😣? Where am I going to plug in my rear detector.

Btw top speed is 141 (How embarrassing 🙈 that X5 zoomed passed me 🫣)

Same here dude! I've been following up with Jess for many weeks now. Received VIN on 12/6 but car was apparently shipped on 19th, then "stuck" in winter weather. After multiple follow-ups she texted me that car was arriving in Seattle on 12/27. Online status changed to "Preparing for Delivery" on 12/28 morning. No word since from Jess; no response to texts.
I have made a large deposit, with rest to be financed by bank. But unless I have the car, bank wont release funds
Nervous!
Yeah, I've also texted her around 2 days ago and she hasn't responded yet. Seems like she just went MIA.

Yeah, I've also texted her around 2 days ago and she hasn't responded yet. Seems like she just went MIA.
Or perhaps she’s off during the holidays? Have you called customer service?

No cigarette lighter plug 😣? Where am I going to plug in my rear detector.

Btw top speed is 141 (How embarrassing 🙈 that X5 zoomed passed me 🫣)
Touring top speed should be 155.

In Sprint mode? It’s *definitely* supposed to be 155.
Sir, I just came back from a very long straight road trip, I have hit the pedal down to the ground for more then 5 minutes in sprint mode, top speed is 141, period..

Or perhaps she’s off during the holidays? Have you called customer service?
I had the same experience with Jess over the last 2 days. I eventually called both the service center and the studio to confirm the vehicle is in Seattle and I’m in the delivery queue. They told me to wait for delivery schedule, a few hours later another person reached out to me and helped me schedule my delivery for Saturday morning delivery. They also asked for some of the information that I already provided to Jess. That was a big relief.

Both of them seems to be communicating with Jess, so I don’t think she’s completely MIA. It’s quite possible that Lucid is doing a lot of deliveries during this week and Jess was overwhelmed.

That said, the situation could’ve been handled better by sharing the work load among the employees (like cc’ing an SA who can help with the delivery coordination… etc) instead of leaving customers in the dark and go radio silence.

Sir, I just came back from a very long straight road trip, I have hit the pedal down to the ground for more then 5 minutes in sprint mode, top speed is 141, period..
I believe you, lol. Now I’m wondering if something is up with the car, since the stated specs say 155mph. What SOC were you at? I wonder if weather affects it?

I am told I should have mine by Saturday - but it still says "in production" - thoughts?
In my case it said that even after the car arrived at Millbrae

You are braver than me. I don’t think I will find another empty road outside of Christmas Day. 130 is magical enough for me.

Back