Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

I sent full payment via wire transfer. Thanks for letting me know that it took 3 weeks in your case. I'll practice patience for another week then.

Anyone here who has had a Pure delivered without SSP (no pro) or a vehicle that's in production without SSP?

VIN received on 3/21/2023 and estimation of delivery date is sometime middle of April.
Exciting. Which options and color did you select?

I did a test drive with the Pure at the Scottsdale studio today. It drove really nice. Power seemed like plenty and I liked the interior.

One minor thing, it seemed like I could see lighter colored insulation on the bottom corners of the front windshield when the sunlight caught it. Is that normal or a QA thing to look for at delivery?

Attachments

• 39A2DCA9-1607-47F2-8C4E-E628436064F4.jpeg
    39A2DCA9-1607-47F2-8C4E-E628436064F4.jpeg
    710.6 KB · Views: 181
Any one here got a metal roof touring delivered yet? Conflicted between Pure and Touring as Pure doesn't give me any other lighter leather options? The waiting for Pure is painful and looking for suggestions on jumping to a Touring for a choice in leather options? Is the credit still available or closed as of March 31st?

Any one here got a metal roof touring delivered yet? Conflicted between Pure and Touring as Pure doesn't give me any other lighter leather options? The waiting for Pure is painful and looking for suggestions on jumping to a Touring for a choice in leather options? Is the credit still available or closed as of March 31st?
The Air credit is over unless Corporate decides to reintroduce it again. As for interior options only the Touring up provides different choices for now. The base Pure color interior is a Mojave option on Touring up and is pretty nice.

I did a test drive with the Pure at the Scottsdale studio today. It drove really nice. Power seemed like plenty and I liked the interior.

One minor thing, it seemed like I could see lighter colored insulation on the bottom corners of the front windshield when the sunlight caught it. Is that normal or a QA thing to look for at delivery?
I've never seen this before. Looks like a quality control issue.

Over 40 metal roof Airs were in the shipping lot at the factory this morning, could be Touring or Pure. Either way we should see more metal roof owners showing up on the forum soon.
42 Pures.png

I must say… I have quite the affinity now for the metal roof of the Pure over the glass roof of the GT. Peter explained it’s “like a cave for us introverts” and I must agree 😂.

I must say… I have quite the affinity now for the metal roof of the Pure over the glass roof of the GT. Peter explained it’s “like a cave for us introverts” and I must agree 😂.
But...I like my cave to be a bit lighter to contrast with everything else being dark.

Got my metal rood Touring a week ago. Sold my glass Canopy Touring a month ago. Love the metal roof, hated glass roof in the hot South FL sun.

Three weeks after paying in full and still no delivery date. Is that normal?

DA said mine left factory last Friday, the 14th, headed to Natick and estimated 3 - 5 days to arrive.

“We shall see!, said the blind man.
The Natick service center is pretty good place to pickup your car. They have two models Grand Touring and Touring you can look at while you wait. They also have snacks and water/tea/coffee. Make sure you ask for the title before you leave the center. Also make sure they remove all the plastic not covering the screens. I found a few days later the back seat still had some plastic that needed to be removed.

The Natick service center is pretty good place to pickup your car. They have two models Grand Touring and Touring you can look at while you wait. They also have snacks and water/tea/coffee. Make sure you ask for the title before you leave the center. Also make sure they remove all the plastic not covering the screens. I found a few days later the back seat still had some plastic that needed to be removed.
Oh ask for a work order to see what they replaced before you leave or while doing your inspection. Also check your trunk to make sure the plastic clip around the trunk latch isn't cracked or they didn't leave some plastic on the trunk trim.

Back