Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

Oh ask for a work order to see what they replaced before you leave or while doing your inspection. Also check your trunk to make sure the plastic clip around the trunk latch isn't cracked or they didn't leave some plastic on the trunk trim.
Thank you for your pearls of wisdom!

Do you have a delivery appt set, yet or yours still intransit? There were some Pure fathom blue owners that got their Pures per FB. Looking forward to hearing your updates.
I got my fathom blue Pure in december, did more get delivered since then recently?

Do you have a delivery appt set, yet or yours still intransit? There were some Pure fathom blue owners that got their Pures per FB. Looking forward to hearing your updates.
Car arrived in Natick (four weeks after making payment) and yesterday they said that they had finished giving it the once-over. All that remained to be done was to detail it. I'll pick it up Saturday.

I saw a pure yesterday morning on 101 North in San Jose, white w/ mfg plates. Looked great!

Anyone here who has had a Pure delivered without SSP (no pro) or a vehicle that's in production without SSP?
Don't know how much it matter time-wise, but I received a VIN yesterday for a Pure without SSP

I saw a pure yesterday morning on 101 North in San Jose, white w/ mfg plates. Looked great!
Here is another sighting of a White Pure in the Tampa area, from the internet. I'm waiting for a White Pure.

Attachments

• IMG_8575.jpg
    IMG_8575.jpg
    922.4 KB · Views: 218
Here is another sighting of a White Pure in the Tampa area, from the internet. I'm waiting for a White Pure.
Another one hits the road today. Picking mine up at noon today.

This is a metal roof Touring. You can tell the metal roof Touring from a Pure by the rear badging. The Pure doesn't have the extra badge under the Air logo.

I got a call last Thursday saying my pure will be in production in a few weeks. How long was that for the rest of you guys? and how long does it take for delivery after production?

I got a call last Thursday saying my pure will be in production in a few weeks. How long was that for the rest of you guys? and how long does it take for delivery after production?
The best (and vague) answer is "a few weeks"! The real answer varies significantly based on delivery location and backlog. If you want an uneducated guess, about a month before it completes production, 1-2 weeks depending on destination for transport from Casa Grande, and 1-2 weeks at the delivery site for post delivery inspections and getting you scheduled with the delivery advisor. But the variance is wide ... scheduling transport to your delivery location will vary based on getting a full load plus carrier availability. And of course critical parts availability.

Back