• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

Nice, when my soft close doors on my GT failed briefly I liked the solid thunk they had haha. Congrats on being one of the first Pures!

Heated rear seats, powered frunk, soft close doors, how is the leather quality? How was the fabric? Also a particular question, are the seatbacks made of plastic, or purluxe?
- yes heated front and rear seats (driver side, mid, and passenger side)
- no powered frunk, but has powered latch release with manual hydralic struts and soft-close function so you don't need to slam or push shut like Tesla's cars
- no soft close doors, but makes a very satisfying solid luxurious thunk when closing doors shut
- not real leather, vegan leather only (purluxe). very high quality materials
- fabric is very Scandinavian feel. they also upgraded the "obsidian decor" trim that was storyboarded and displayed on the debut display Pure to a dark real wood trim which looks and feels amazing
- seatbacks of front seats are some sort of high quality plastic

- no powered frunk, but has powered latch release with manual hydralic struts and soft-close function so you don't need to slam or push shut like Tesla's cars
- no soft close doors, but makes a very satisfying solid luxurious thunk when closing doors shut
- fabric is very Scandinavian feel. they also upgraded the "obsidian decor" trim that was storyboarded and displayed on the debut display Pure to a dark real wood trim which looks and feels amazing
Good to hear interior is luxurious and you are impressed👍 no powered frunk is ok. Looking forward to updates on riding dynamics.... Congrats to the first pures👏

I was present for the delivery of five Pures today at Millbrae. I attended to support my friend's father for his delivery. He got to sit with Peter in the frunk while Peter signed inside the frunk lid. All five Pures were the Fathom Blue color and it is fantastic. I sat in the back seat of his car and the additional legroom was amazing. Peter gave a great speech about how the Pure will be a key model for the brand moving forward. I have to agree.

@Joe lucid air pure f blue awd ddp ssp 19" was delivered today at Millbrae and Peter Rawlinson was there

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221231-001212_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20221231-001212_Photos.jpg
    1,004.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot_20221231-001247_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20221231-001247_Photos.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 184
Wow, they made it barely under the wire...hope mine follows soon

My dashboard status never left "In Production" until after delivery today. HariK went to "Preparing for Delivery" last week.

Would you care to describe the purluxe in more detail? Smoothness, butteriness, etc? Shame the seatbacks are plastic, but cant complain(tesla wink)

That’s really interesting about the soft close doors, because there’s a video of a pure that clearly shows the soft close function on both doors…

Back