Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

did you receive any updates? just to confirm your reservation does not have SSP and DDP? the only addons are AWD and blue color?
Yes No SSP, No DDP. The DA setup a call for tomorrow 12/13/22. The dashboard shows Preparing for Production.

My wheel change from 20" to 19" was finalized over the weekend and won't affect the delivery timing. I really hope that we all get our VIN for our Pure this week!

My wheel change from 20" to 19" was finalized over the weekend and won't affect the delivery timing. I really hope that we all get our VIN for our Pure this week!
I hope so too! Chances of EOY delivery are thinning every day we don't get our VIN

Why are you guys looking for end of year delivery? Already completed orders still get federal tax credit in the new year. Correct?

Why are you guys looking for end of year delivery? Already completed orders still get federal tax credit in the new year. Correct?
My tax guy also confirmed that I’d still get the $7,500 credit in 2023, but doesn’t mean my patience isn’t wearing thin…they told me after inviting me to confirm it would be in December so that’s what I expect, especially if they have acres of lots full of higher end models they are continuing to produce for inventory instead of for rsvps!!!

My tax guy also confirmed that I’d still get the $7,500 credit in 2023, but doesn’t mean my patience isn’t wearing thin…they told me after inviting me to confirm it would be in December so that’s what I expect, especially if they have acres of lots full of higher end models they are continuing to produce for inventory instead of for rsvps!!!
It's been updated? I know there was a long debate on it

It's been updated? I know there was a long debate on it
The language of the Act suggests that 2023 deliveries are still eligible, but the guidance by the IRS is not so clear. I don't know the answer - only the IRS does, and I look forward to the threads on this forum in 2024 discussing whether or not the IRS will audit people :)

The language of the Act suggests that 2023 deliveries are still eligible, but the guidance by the IRS is not so clear. I don't know the answer - only the IRS does, and I look forward to the threads on this forum in 2024 discussing whether or not the IRS will audit people :)
:) There is one more year. Also, IRS may update the language in the meantime.

Just a warning again. This is a delivery tracking thread. Please leave discussions of taxes to the many tax threads we have? I will be deleting any further posts about tax credits on this thread.

Reservation Date July 1, 2021.
Confirmed August 10, 2022.
Finalized November, 22, 2022
AWD w/ 19" Aero Range
Fathom Blue w/ Mojave & Alcantara
Surreal Surrond Pro

Delivery State: SC

Reactions: Joe
Reservation Date July 1, 2021.
Confirmed August 10, 2022.
Finalized November, 22, 2022
AWD w/ 19" Aero Range
Fathom Blue w/ Mojave & Alcantara
Surreal Surrond Pro

Delivery State: SC
Are you doing DDP?

Are you doing DDP?
No, as of now.

I am out of the country till March 2023, if I was in country and DDP was going to get me my car quicker then I would have, but as of now, I am not convinced future promise or surround view, or video on turn signal is worth the $9k.

I read in this thread, someone saying without DDP delivery was going to be sometime in May 2023, If I am able to confirm that with my DA, I may just add DDP, I don't want to wait till May 😂

No, as of now.

I am out of the country till March 2023, if I was in country and DDP was going to get me my car quicker then I would have, but as of now, I am not convinced future promise or surround view, or video on turn signal is worth the $9k.

I read in this thread, someone saying without DDP delivery was going to be sometime in May 2023, If I am able to confirm that with my DA, I may just add DDP, I don't want to wait till May 😂
What does the dashboard says in your account?

Reservation: July 26, 2021
Finalized: December 5, 2022
Color: Fathom Blue
Alcantara: Yes
AWD: Yes
Wheels: 19"
Surreal Sound Pro: Yes
Dream Drive Pro: Yes
State: VA
ReservationFinalizedUserColorAlcantaraAWDWheelsSurreal Sound ProDream Drive ProState/Province

Reactions: Joe

Now that's a bummer...no DDP here.

No, as of now.

At this point no one has gotten notified of actually being in production, so who knows, we might all be looking at may ‘23…Tourings were originally slated for production in June and look how well that went

Had a scheduled call with my DA today. I was informed to expect mine going to production Jan to Mar timeframe. And VIN ID will be assigned shortly after.

Back