Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Grand Touring

Financing squared away, but I've got a business trip next week. UGH! Overall timeline looking to be exactly 5 months. Technically within the 2-5 month estimate I was given initially I guess 😄

Financing squared away, but I've got a business trip next week.
So, do you want one of us to pick up the car for you and drive it a bit to shake out the early issues? I could check my calendar ... :cool:

What is the expected lead time for AGT now if one is to place the order now?

Yay! Finally got my Zenith Red Tahoe 19" Lucid Air GT!
Got PPF, Ceramic coating, window tinting, and satin black wrap on roof and mirrors.
Loving it so far!

View attachment 5484

Original Confirmation Date: 4 Dec 2021
Changed order from 20" to 19" wheels: 2 Jun 2022
VIN: 16 September 2022
Received Car: 2 Oct 2022

Some people, you being one, have an enviable knack for taking great pictures. I wish I was one of you. Great shot!

I have my car, sort of! Got the call on October 31 that my car, which had been delivered to Riviera Beach, was ready to be shipped to me. I wanted to have full body PPF, ceramic coating and window tinting applied and based on posts in this forum decided to have Ironclad PPC, which is just around the corner from the Riviera Beach location, do the work. I asked if it would be possible to have this done before shipping my car. Lucid was very accommodating but I needed to accept the car first. Understandable, since they would be releasing the car to another company. I was told they could send me a document to sign. Didn’t really want to accept the car without seeing it, so what better excuse for a trip to Florida! Flew down on Thursday and accepted my car on Friday. Drove it to Ironclad for them to do their magic and Lucid will then ship it to my home in Tennessee. Couldn’t be happier with the service. And, my car has 2.0.18 software! First time the DA had seen a car with the updated software. Here are a few pics. I asked Lucid not to do their usual prep since I was having PPF applied. I’ll post more pics once the detailing work is complete and I receive my car at my home. Tough to accept and drive the car and then leave it, but I’ve waited this long so I can handle another week or so. BTW, there were a LOT of cars being prepped at the Riviera Beach location.
2DC3B49D-A981-4754-9871-7DDC4F5CDC51.jpeg
684AC638-5BF9-4C01-BFB7-A90D12156272.jpeg

Ordered Grey Air Grand Touring in Mojave with 19" wheels Aug 5, 2022. VIN assigned 10/4/2022. Delivery was 10/20/22

Reactions: Joe
Financing squared away, but I've got a business trip next week. UGH! Overall timeline looking to be exactly 5 months. Technically within the 2-5 month estimate I was given initially I guess 😄
I'm in same boat. Will be a little less than 5 months. Just waiting on it to ship to TX. Wish they had more drivers to get these cars delivered!

I have my car, sort of! Got the call on October 31 that my car, which had been delivered to Riviera Beach, was ready to be shipped to me. I wanted to have full body PPF, ceramic coating and window tinting applied and based on posts in this forum decided to have Ironclad PPC, which is just around the corner from the Riviera Beach location, do the work. I asked if it would be possible to have this done before shipping my car. Lucid was very accommodating but I needed to accept the car first. Understandable, since they would be releasing the car to another company. I was told they could send me a document to sign. Didn’t really want to accept the car without seeing it, so what better excuse for a trip to Florida! Flew down on Thursday and accepted my car on Friday. Drove it to Ironclad for them to do their magic and Lucid will then ship it to my home in Tennessee. Couldn’t be happier with the service. And, my car has 2.0.18 software! First time the DA had seen a car with the updated software. Here are a few pics. I asked Lucid not to do their usual prep since I was having PPF applied. I’ll post more pics once the detailing work is complete and I receive my car at my home. Tough to accept and drive the car and then leave it, but I’ve waited this long so I can handle another week or so. BTW, there were a LOT of cars being prepped at the Riviera Beach location.View attachment 6388View attachment 6389
Congratulations and enjoy it in the best of health when you get it back

I have my car, sort of! Got the call on October 31 that my car, which had been delivered to Riviera Beach, was ready to be shipped to me. I wanted to have full body PPF, ceramic coating and window tinting applied and based on posts in this forum decided to have Ironclad PPC, which is just around the corner from the Riviera Beach location, do the work. I asked if it would be possible to have this done before shipping my car. Lucid was very accommodating but I needed to accept the car first. Understandable, since they would be releasing the car to another company. I was told they could send me a document to sign. Didn’t really want to accept the car without seeing it, so what better excuse for a trip to Florida! Flew down on Thursday and accepted my car on Friday. Drove it to Ironclad for them to do their magic and Lucid will then ship it to my home in Tennessee. Couldn’t be happier with the service. And, my car has 2.0.18 software! First time the DA had seen a car with the updated software. Here are a few pics. I asked Lucid not to do their usual prep since I was having PPF applied. I’ll post more pics once the detailing work is complete and I receive my car at my home. Tough to accept and drive the car and then leave it, but I’ve waited this long so I can handle another week or so. BTW, there were a LOT of cars being prepped at the Riviera Beach location.View attachment 6388View attachment 6389
Great looking car. We probably passed each other in Riviera Beach. I was there on Thursday. I posted a pic of the service area in the General section of the forum. I think your car is in one of the bays.

You are right about a lot of cars awaiting PDI. 181 is what I was told.

Ordered Grey Air Grand Touring in Mojave with 19" wheels Aug 5, 2022. VIN assigned 10/4/2022. Delivery was 10/20/22
Speedy timeframe! Congrats

Ordered Aug 9, received VIN Sep 28, picked up in Millbrae yesterday. The car arrived a couple of weeks prior to yesterday's delivery.

As a first time EV user I was a bit apprehensive anticipating a significant amount of new learning and then having to drive during a typical Bay Area commute the 100 miles to my home. But after my Studio Advisor Tinsae's patient tutoring my first journey was thoroughly enjoyable. Highway Assist worked very well after a couple of jittery moments while it got its bearings. And once the traffic cleared east of the Altamont I finally got to enjoy an accelerated journey south on 580.

Vehicle was ready with 2.0.28 update. Minor future adjustments are required: Misaligned charger port door and squeaky steering wheel (thanks for the heads-up to this forum).

I guess now is the time to change my avatar! Although I'm looking forward to a lot of mountain driving in the future in my new ride.

Back