Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Grand Touring

I saw four or five ready and waiting for customers to pick up in Scottsdale Service center on Monday. The service guys even pointed them out to me that the deliveries were picking up again.
Millbrae used to be fast moving and my car is sitting there for 7weeks now. I wonder if they ran into any supply issues for parts. My DA wouldn't say anything about expected delivery.
There may be some dribbling through. However mine is still at the factory as of yesterday and I received my VIN back on 4/26 so I am on my 9th week post VIN and entering the 8th month post confirmation. If they have restarted, they are very slow.
my VIN came a week after yours and i haven't heard anything from DA other than the car is at Millbrae.

Just off phone with my DA. He said they are moving through their backlog much faster now, but given the "wildly inaccurate" estimates in the past, he just doesn't want to give an updated estimate on my VIN. I asked if all DA's were told to say this and he admitted some might be "more encouraging" than he is - says he's on the more cautious side, which I can appreciate (though the extended wait is getting tougher). Seems he is one of the few trying to adhere to the WW2 submarine mantra: "loose lips sink ships"

i wish i could say the same about her. She's my DA and she was super helpful in the beginning up until my car arrived at local SC. i scheduled a meeting with her (using the link in her email signature) and she never called me and calls to her phone goes to voicemail. i'm not mad just a bit disappointed. my loan pre approval expires in couple more weeks and i just wanted to make sure i can pick up the car before that.
fwiw Jess (Jessica) is super helpful when it comes to random miscellaneous stuff. my only gripe about her is lack of communication around dellivery/pickup date and she never picked my call on a scheduled meeting. it's possbile that the management team advised her to not communicate anything concrete around delivery time estimates. i just hope i pick up the car before my loan pre-approval expires.

On Jun 6, My DA reached out to tell me that our Air is entering general assembly within the next 6 weeks.

Ordered Apr 14. Maybe there's hope I'll get it this year. :)

Just notified delivery June 30th
Grand Touring 19 Zenith Red Tahoe Confirmation 1/8/22 Vin 4/20/22 June 30th
I wonder if there is going to be a mad rush to get cars delivered by end of quarter.

Just notified delivery June 30th
Grand Touring 19 Zenith Red Tahoe Confirmation 1/8/22 Vin 4/20/22 June 30th
May I ask where it’s being delivered? Did your DA give you the delivery date? My vehicle was marked ready to be shipped two days ago, but nobody is able, or willing, to give me a delivery date. My DA eventually passed me to my local studio manager for more info. He also said that he can’t give me a delivery date, but that it will be “soon”.

Here is a pic.

Attachments

• 390C1DFD-A47C-4FE7-970D-9A8059AB7754.jpeg
    390C1DFD-A47C-4FE7-970D-9A8059AB7754.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 178
I wonder if there is going to be a mad rush to get cars delivered by end of quarter.
Doubt it. They would have to have the cars already at the studio centers if they plan to deliver before the quarter. Mine is still at the factory.

My SA called today (Scottsdale) and wanted to know if my DA had contacted me. I informed him no and he was quite surprised. I did not confirm until June 13th so did not expect much but the SA told me that I would probably be getting delivery before Thanksgiving. He mentioned that Maverick was one of his customers also when I mentioned this forum. They definitely are aware of our concerns then!!
He did say the software issues were really hurting them.
Quantum Grey GT Tahoe 19inch wheels
I confirm my order on May 20th, still do not have DA contacted me.

Doubt it. They would have to have the cars already at the studio centers if they plan to deliver before the quarter. Mine is still at the factory.
All they need to do for now is clear the queue and backup from the ones ar the different service centers.

Back