Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
Looks like some of my relative's driveways. Traversing is not as pretty in an Air.
Well if you can power slide into their front yard....seems like a helluva entrance to make

Looks like some of my relative's driveways.
Is this some kind of Alabama thing or am I missing something 🤣

Also, I don't think over 1 percent of people who buy a gravity will do real offroading. The most action that poor SUV will have is a speedbump at macys.

Is this some kind of Alabama thing or am I missing something 🤣

Also, I don't think over 1 percent of people who buy a gravity will do real offroading. The most action that poor SUV will have is a speedbump at macys.
There are a lot of people that imagine that the will go camping in the woods or off road and want an SUV that is capable of doing it. Being able to go off road also makes the SUV appear more durable. Two reasons that the Rivian is very popular. You are right that most people will not take it off road. I will take it off road, not rock crawling, and the ability to do so would be a deal breaker for me. I am loving what I see here.

There are a lot of people that imagine that the will go camping in the woods or off road and want an SUV that is capable of doing it. Being able to go off road also makes the SUV appear more durable. Two reasons that the Rivian is very popular. You are right that most people will not take it off road. I will take it off road, not rock crawling, and the ability to do so would be a deal breaker for me. I am loving what I see here.
To me, the Gravity vs R1S is a lot like the Bronco vs Wrangler comparison; one is more oriented towards "rallying(bronco/gravity)" while the other is built for rock crawling(wrangler/r1s). Personally, I think the gravity will be better for the majority of people as not a lot of people are rock crawling. I do hope there is a tri/quad motor option for the gravity that is built for off-roading. Maybe lucid could make a separate off-roading brand like sapphire?

Back